How the Hell?!

LamoidZombieDog
5 hours ago, Egg-Roll said:

That's not fast... However it should be pointed out if you type 80+ words a minute you're abusing your poor fingers into carpal tunnel. That's why whenever someone asks how fast I type I say ∞WPS...

I also don't follow any keyboard practices like placing your fingers on J and F or any other nonsense... It's simply not comfortable and yes I don't have to look at the keyboard to type, that makes me better than those who have to use J/F keys to know where everything is lol... I bet it would be interesting to watch me type at times however because sometimes my hands cross paths w/o messing up lol...

It's fairly quickly though. Fast enough for me at least.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

34 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

It's fairly quickly though. Fast enough for me at least.

Truth be told most offices I've seen require you to type about 30-50+ words per minute (without errors), and that is extreme(50+). I did find one place requiring a 60/80+ word count but I laughed that one off, my hands are worth more than their 80 words.

On 9/8/2018 at 10:42 AM, Egg-Roll said:

That's not fast... However it should be pointed out if you type 80+ words a minute you're abusing your poor fingers into carpal tunnel. That's why whenever someone asks how fast I type I say ∞WPS...

I also don't follow any keyboard practices like placing your fingers on J and F or any other nonsense... It's simply not comfortable and yes I don't have to look at the keyboard to type, that makes me better than those who have to use J/F keys to know where everything is lol... I bet it would be interesting to watch me type at times however because sometimes my hands cross paths w/o messing up lol...

yeah i dont follow any of that bullshit either, but i dont need to look at the keyboard to type

Though every once and a while ill start typing, and if i didnt pay atention, ill type kune thsadi because ill end up typing one letter to the left or right screwing up 2 or 3 words before stopping and fixing it.. But that normaly doesnt happen

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!