LTX 2018 Coverage??

Hi guys,

I guess this isn't necessarily aimed at the users, more the LTT Team, but will there be any footage / coverage coming from LTT for LTX?

(Fun Fact: I still spell necessarily using a Mnemonic: Never Eat Cake, Eat, Sausage, Sandwiches [ remembering if it's two C's or not ]) 

We have probably 1 video that's going to be coming from the event. For us, getting video coverage wasn't really the point, so unfortunately it kinda fell by the wayside.

Barnacules, Jayz, and GamersNexus all have some awesome content up from the event.

Hope to have an update on our 1 video soon :) 

32 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

We have probably 1 video that's going to be coming from the event. For us, getting video coverage wasn't really the point, so unfortunately it kinda fell by the wayside.

Thanks @nicklmg Yeah i've scoured for as much footage as I could, and saw Brandon with the RED rig, so I assumed there was at least something. Long I hope? ;)

Question: Could you guys livestream LTX/the next event next year? Maybe just set up 4 cameras around the event and we just watch it all from a bit of a distance? Might even be something to try and get a streaming sponsor on board with to help.

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2018 at 3:40 PM, nicklmg said:

Barnacules, Jayz, and GamersNexus all have some awesome content up from the event.

Hope to have an update on our 1 video soon :) 

hey hey hey ;) not sure... but I'm the dude with the selfie stick at LTX18 with a neon orange hoodie...
I was streaming LTX from the start to the point Luke told me to leave :P
may i post my link?

• 2 months later...

@nicklmg so is that video coming out still? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker