Thank you... Thank you for hosting LTX

Keystone Nyan Cat

I'm way too tired, jet lagged, and sleep-deprived to formulate my thoughts into something cohesive and I'll probably comment later on about something more in depth; but till then- seeing Linus, Luke, Brandon, and the rest of the team was... surreal to say the least; I've been following the crew since close to a decade and was literally starstruck- jaw dropped, grinning like an idiot unable to believe the people that have shaped most of my adult life, personal growth, education, and professional work- being right in front of me as I walked in the convention center today; and it was only several hours into the event that I normalized myself to be able to hold a conversation with Colton and Dennis and thank Linus after it was all over for the impact he's had on me and what its meant in terms of shaping my life. In truth, seeing the team in person was well worth the price of admission and countless hours of travel, and in truth- I just want to say, thank you; thank you for hosting this event and giving me the opportunity to meet you folks. I really appreciate it, and will probably try making myself halfway around the world again for the next LTX!

IMG_20180714_215454.jpg

PC in Profile

17 hours ago, Keystone Nyan Cat said:

I'm way too tired, jet lagged, and sleep-deprived to formulate my thoughts into something cohesive and I'll probably comment later on about something more in depth; but till then- seeing Linus, Luke, Brandon, and the rest of the team was... surreal to say the least; I've been following the crew since close to a decade and was literally starstruck- jaw dropped, grinning like an idiot unable to believe the people that have shaped most of my adult life, personal growth, education, and professional work- being right in front of me as I walked in the convention center today; and it was only several hours into the event that I normalized myself to be able to hold a conversation with Colton and Dennis and thank Linus after it was all over for the impact he's had on me and what its meant in terms of shaping my life. In truth, seeing the team in person was well worth the price of admission and countless hours of travel, and in truth- I just want to say, thank you; thank you for hosting this event and giving me the opportunity to meet you folks. I really appreciate it, and will probably try making myself halfway around the world again for the next LTX!

You... traveled... all the way... from India!? DUDE. That is hardcore dedication! (Same goes for everyone else who flew in from far out of country. Love it!) Everything @LinusTech (and now everyone on the LMG team, past and present) has/have been doing since the good old NCIX Tech Tips days through to current day LTT has been super influential in my life as well, so I'm super happy to see more and more people finding ways to apply the tech tips and tricks in their own personal and professional lives. :) Safe travels home @Keystone Nyan Cat and probably see you if you come to LTX2019!

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)