Is LG C7T oled tv good?

c7-cinematic-color-m.thumb.jpg.7531d0a6b61cc248bbafeaf6831faf17.jpg Is LG C7T oled tv good? It's in my country Bangladesh. Should i get it?

It's not C7P it's C7T.

I heard all over the Internet it's got image burning etc. Is it risk to buy this TV?

Almost all OLED TVs are at the risk of burn-in. Don't worry, they have superior image quality and pretty nice speakers for a TV. I have got a C8P and it's serving me very nice.

If your going to game on, yes, the image will burn in because the longer a pixel stays that colour, the more it will burn in. Take Minecraft's inventory for example.

main-qimg-ed29e533ace4e6f0a6baa3a42ecbba

The longer this stays on, the more it will burn in. I recommend a VA or IPS panel TV. If there aren't those, just get a monitor.

hi.

1 hour ago, Sabir said:

c7-cinematic-color-m.thumb.jpg.7531d0a6b61cc248bbafeaf6831faf17.jpg Is LG C7T oled tv good? It's in my country Bangladesh. Should i get it?

It's not C7P it's C7T.

I heard all over the Internet it's got image burning etc. Is it risk to buy this TV?

2 hours ago, Sabir said:

It's not C7P it's C7T.

Looking for you guys advice please help me bro. @Max_Settings @wkdpaul @Ryan_VickersVicker. @Sauron @OLEDGaming @NinJake  @Princess Cadence @Jtalk4456 

39 minutes ago, Sabir said:

Looking for you guys advice please help me bro. @Max_Settings @wkdpaul @Ryan_VickersVicker. @Sauron @OLEDGaming @NinJake  @Princess Cadence @Jtalk4456 

2 hours ago, Sabir said:

It's not C7P it's C7T.

i can't even find it, probably only in bangladesh

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

2 hours ago, AskTJ said:

If your going to game on, yes, the image will burn in because the longer a pixel stays that colour, the more it will burn in. Take Minecraft's inventory for example.

The longer this stays on, the more it will burn in. I recommend a VA or IPS panel TV. If there aren't those, just get a monitor.

Should i get sony X9000E ?

On 21/06/2018 at 3:21 PM, Sabir said:

Do you really want to spend $4000 + on an LCD TV? Why not spend that on a monitor, or a cheaper TV?

hi.

2 hours ago, AskTJ said:

Do you really want to spend $4000 + on an LCD TV? Why not spend that on a monitor, or a cheaper TV?

I will watch movies and ps4 pro games.

5 hours ago, CapitalistVN said:

Almost all OLED TVs are at the risk of burn-in. Don't worry, they have superior image quality and pretty nice speakers for a TV. I have got a C8P and it's serving me very nice.

You play ps4 pro games? And if yes than how long?

3 hours ago, Sabir said:

5 hours ago, AskTJ said:

@Sombra He said about it. I am now worry to buy this tv. I will play ps4 pro games, watch movies and watch YouTube. But he made me worry to buy this tv.

6 hours ago, CapitalistVN said:

If i buy this and play games long times , watch movies and YouTube. Should image burn? @CapitalistVN https://www.sony.com/electronics/televisions/xbr-x900e-series

6 hours ago, AskTJ said:

If i buy this and play games long times , watch movies and YouTube. Should image burn? @CapitalistVN@AskTJ https://www.sony.com/electronics/televisions/xbr-x900e-series

On 21/06/2018 at 7:10 PM, Sabir said:

If i buy this and play games long times , watch movies and YouTube. Should image burn? @CapitalistVN@AskTJ https://www.sony.com/electronics/televisions/xbr-x900e-series

Why spend $4000 on a TV? Just why?

You can buy a 55" TV here, and Linus also did a review on it, which you can watch here.

hi.

Buy this if you want a cheap 4K TV.

Buy this if you want a TV more suited for gaming, like 120HZ.

No need to spend thousands on a Sony TV.

hi.

11 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

Why spend $4000 on a TV? Just why?

You can buy a 55" TV here, and Linus also did a review on it, which you can watch here.

What about LG nano cell.

39 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

Buy this if you want a cheap 4K TV.

Buy this if you want a TV more suited for gaming, like 120HZ.

No need to spend thousands on a Sony TV.

They are cheap and low quality :(

Just wanted to comment that out of first hand use i have found Sony to have the best TVs they also are the most expensive .  

4 minutes ago, Sabir said:

They are cheap and low quality :(

But do you want to spend $4000 on a TV?

hi.

7 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

But do you want to spend $4000 on a TV?

Lol yes???

Honestly i believe that TVs are kinda dying as more people move to content on their phones, laptops, and computers so if it was me i would spend that money on a computer upgrade a dope monitor 

13 hours ago, Sabir said:

Is LG C7T oled tv good? It's in my country Bangladesh. Should i get it?

It's not C7P it's C7T.

I mentioned on your other thread about OLED.

So to summerize, OLED can burn in, but its not a BIG issue. Just treat it right and your fine. You CAN game on them, you CAN use them for your console, they will NOT suffer from burn in immediatly or from one gaming session.

See rtings link below for burn in tests being done.

Would take a year playing the same game with the same static UI, 4 hours a day every day and NOTHING else for even slight burn in to appear at the end of that year.

https://www.rtings.com/tv/learn/real-life-oled-burn-in-test

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

On 6/21/2018 at 6:37 AM, Sabir said:

I don't know about that specific model, in general OLED has a bit of a burn-in problem but for TV use that's usually not a problem. It can be a problem if you use it as a monitor though as a lot of what you have on your screen at any given time is static.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*