Tapatalk integration

Any possibility to add Tapatalk. Its a app to make forum communication on mobile easier. Would be awesome if this can be added.

Wow... It's been quite awhile since this has been last asked. I think answer is still no. Forum software doesn't play nice with Tapatalk. Plus mobile version is quite good already.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, yoyDIY said:

Any possibility to add Tapatalk. Its a app to make forum communication on mobile easier. Would be awesome if this can be added.

The forum already supports mobile devices via the automagic mobile theme. No need for tapatalk.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Its personally for me easier to navigate on tapatalk for mobile use. Also not everyone wants to go necessary on the browser to access the site

• 2 weeks later...

We used to support it, but it caused lots of back end issues, so we had to drop it, and at this time we have no plans to readd it.

HTTP/2 203