Do not Buy off this company Bora Comupters

jamescpu

So I bought a coolermaster psu a while ago off an amazon seller got it cheap 50 euros so during the year the cables started coming off which was a fire hazard and the psu fell apart I was really upset contacted amazon they told me to contact the seller they wouldn’t pay so I did they told me wait 4-8 weeks which is ridiculous Ik. Not waiting that long so I sent them their trust pilot review as they were giving snarky replies I said I want a refund and I got this message beat in mind I sent pics and described the Psu 

yes the item arrived and we believe sincerely this is a bad joke from you. This matter has also been reported to Amazon. The state of the item we received from you is deplorable, this item has no longer guarantee since it's almost destroyed. We wrote Amazon in order to become an authorization to dispose this item. We are definitely not wasting 15,00 euro sending this back to you. As soon as we got a response from Amazon we will let you know.

Carolina kosegarten

see they asked if I was joking contacted amazon support they said they should be able to issue a refund we will contact them 

Details: Cx already returned the item back. Please issue the cx with a full refund for the order.  Amazon 

Are you serious? the item is destroyed and as we said, we already disposed it.

then they lied saying they never got that response off amazon so amazon reported them I can’t file an a-z it’s over time so what now if anyone can help please. Do NOT BUY OFF BORA COMPUTERS 

last email 

No we did not get the response you got from them, we have got an answer to our case and are sending back the item to you. There is no guarantee anymore, if you wish to contact the manufacturer directly here in Germany, you can do it under your own terms.

so amazon contacted them via high priority and reported them 

Bear in mind can’t sent It to coolermaster cuz there was  no warranty sticker!

i feel like the whole linus and the iMac fiasco 

This is why to this day I still don't order computer parts online.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

4 minutes ago, jamescpu said:

Yeah it looks like this company just has the intention of scamming people out of their own hard earned money.

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

36 minutes ago, jamescpu said:

Anyone got any tips??

If this company isn't willing to play ball then the only thing I suggest you do is report them to your consumer protection organization (we call them trading standards in the UK) and if they do decide to take action (which they should) they will carry out a full investigation of the situation. 

Edited by LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

Where are those pictures of the falling apart PSU?  I want to see that.

Like the cables the heads removed and the top shroud came off when I got the psu it felt a bit loose but I ignored it 

35 minutes ago, jonnyGURU said:

Where are those pictures of the falling apart PSU?  I want to see that.

Opps auto correct English 100 lol anyways I found the images the heads of the cables completely tore off and the top shroud piece came off I just new a psu ffs

5B9C8D57-246D-4020-9319-07E017FC92A9.jpeg

749E0ABB-CBD1-430E-A191-D04CC94C4524.png

2945E3B1-86CE-4446-943F-3F83A12CBF61.png

Mmhmmm......

17 minutes ago, jonnyGURU said:

Mmhmmm......

And the wonderful amazon can only do one thing contact the seller they can’t do anything else which is gr8

Why is the picture taken in the bath room? Some type of symbolism? >_>

Doesn't amazon take over if they don't do anything?

5 minutes ago, ShoByte said:

Why is the picture taken in the bath room? Some type of symbolism? >_>

Doesn't amazon take over if they don't do anything?

Firstly lighting lol 

nah can’t file a claim over time 

just hoping someone can help 

Get a bunch of people that bought from them to complain to amazon. Maybe they will remove them from the market place.

This is why I buy directly off of amazon or read the reviews before buying from a market place.

30 minutes ago, ShoByte said:

Get a bunch of people that bought from them to complain to amazon. Maybe they will remove them from the market place.

This is why I buy directly off of amazon or read the reviews before buying from a market place.

Same I buy direct off amazon problem was I didn’t read the seller name this time 

59 minutes ago, jonnyGURU said:

Mmhmmm......

Wut I’ve been back and forth with them for weeks have any tips to get this mess sorted just wanna play fortnite again lol...

I'm a bit confused, did amazon tell Bora to refund you?

Yeah they wouldn’t and lied saying amazon never contacted them..

Copy the documents Bora sent you and forward them to Amazon.

22 minutes ago, ShoByte said:

Copy the documents Bora sent you and forward them to Amazon.

I did

22 minutes ago, ShoByte said:

So what is Amazon doing about it?

Waiting on a reply :(

If Bora don't reply, I'm sure Amazon will take care of it. If they do, bora will have to refund you. You have to wait unfortunately.

20 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

Do you have the screws for the unit? Can we see a picture of the unit assembled again, with them in the picture?

I got the screws but sadly the unit is in Germany in the company’s warehouse I they said they are destroying it :( I only have the top 

So the screws fell out and that's when the top part fell off?  So, like, the screws weren't tightened down all the way?