Custom milled reservoir with red and blue water

Mp28pa

Hello

I want to mill a custom reveroir for my pc (more for the looks, less as an reservoir) but i dont want to leave big waterchannels just filled with water i would like to have some kind of special shape or "ornaments" inside. Maybe a logo or something cool. Do you have any suggetions which fit to the theme? 

I dont want just some letters. 

Here a picture where you can see what kind of shape i need to fill (They dont need to stay rectangular) 

Unbenannt.PNG

Maybe the logo of the case or some brand/theme that you are using? Or cover it with a vinyl wrapping so that you can keep simple, unobstructed flow in the reservoir, but still have an intricate design standing out.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

other than the states and australia prolly this: https://www.ebay.com/sch/radikultcustom/m.html?item=222836214622&hash=item33e212cb5e%3Am%3AmvNeT6eenGSvRB1bE3ZehGg&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Custom order available too  depending on size and design it can take up to a week to process and it cost more or check out my other listings for different sizes and styles

YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3MinCakmhnh9CJUh-TzNRw

The case is made by me and the brands i use most are ROG and nvidia. For nvidia i would need green coolant and i dont want to use the Rog logo because i dont get sponsored by them

I know radikult, but i want to make them with my own cnc. 

4 hours ago, KING2882000 said:

The case is made by me and the brands i use most are ROG and nvidia. For nvidia i would need green coolant and i dont want to use the Rog logo because i dont get sponsored by them

I know radikult, but i want to make them with my own cnc. 

Check out Hans P0pe he's made some pretty neat custom res and loop designs before.