Twitter embeds are kind of broken when editing a topic

ItsMitch

chrome_2018-04-09_15-33-17.png

Got this when I tried to edit a topic with 2 twitter links, Unsure why it's happening, I don't believe it's to do with my current chrome extentions, Unable to edit any of the topic.

Does it happen if you update Chrome to the latest version, 65.0.3325.209 (released at the end of last week)?

HTTP/2 203

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

Does it happen if you update Chrome to the latest version, 65.0.3325.209?

I'm running at the latest stable version, haven't had any kind of update for a while, I'll try and check although. 

Just now, SC2Mitch said:

I'm running at the latest stable version, haven't had any kind of update for a while, I'll try and check although. 

Actually, it looks like that was a ChromeOS update rather than a Chrome desktop update. This is a Chrome bug which will be fixed in the next Chrome update (April 17th unless they release a security hotfix before then). I have already enabled a workaround for internal embeds, but it's not something that I think I can do for external embeds without potentially breaking things.

HTTP/2 203

Actually, I've looked into it a bit more and I don't think the workaround should cause any other issues. I've enabled it, but if you see anything weird with embeds please do let me know and I will roll it back.

HTTP/2 203