$1 Custom mousepad came in!

This isn't the original file since I deleted that but here you go:

49028de4d541540f23b472d807a9a4fb.png

It's so... blurry

It's so... blurry

It's because it's not the original.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

if i were you i would have a picture of team linus on the mouse pad :3

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Dat microsoft mouse tho

its finally starting to die after how ever long  

the scroll wheel is super sensitive even on lowest settings, good for docs not for games

so comfortable tho, guess thats why its a "comfort mouse 4500"

Just a bit excited as my custom mousepad came in today!

Thanks to @bradscoolio for posting the deal. :) http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/84872-1-custom-mousepads/?hl=mousepad

ed65142209e1ec534ec727daa53a9288.png

How long did it take to ship?

I can haz G9?

Why do people like the G9x?  I got one for free and it's the worst mouse I've ever tried to use, went right back to my G3 within 5 minutes (which then got replaced with a Sensei.. which I don't like but I cannot for the life of me find another mouse as good as my G3).

How long did it take to ship?

About 2 weeks. 

Why do people like the G9x?  I got one for free and it's the worst mouse I've ever tried to use, went right back to my G3 within 5 minutes (which then got replaced with a Sensei.. which I don't like but I cannot for the life of me find another mouse as good as my G3).

Peripherals are pretty much about as subjective as it gets. I fell in love with the mouse the instant I used my friend's.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Ordered mine last night

VMr1GhM.jpg

I wanted something totally custom :)

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

Just about to buy the Razer Goliathus Speed Edition 2013 version today!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Mine came in as well. Kinda wish the color was a bit richer, but it was only 99c. :P

I'm still waiting for my mine, cant post the picture here since its very its not work safe at all.

I'm still waiting for my mine, cant post the picture here since its very its not work safe at all.

tumblr_mr4w44Fda01szk8yro1_500.gif

Mine came in as well. Kinda wish the color was a bit richer, but it was only 99c. :P

Macklemore-1.jpg

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is THEE best.

Yp3LsjN.jpg

got mine a while ago the last time they ran this deal

7xdsqfb.jpg

because the oatmeal

i wonder what the people printing these must be thinking?

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

@WoodenMarker Ahem... c94f74e2b2258951e02afc1f0a8a3f14.png

Is that supposed to the @TheSLSAMG?

Dat G710+....  B)