AFTERLIFE

Oracle pcb

Hello everyone,

This is my very first build log but not my first build. So forgive me if i make any mistakes. so the name of this build is "AFTERLIFE" i like it and the ideas and concept i came up with behind it. the them of the build is very simple and unique with pretty much Japanese theme and some lovely geisha's!  so the whole idea was to have a custom build reservoir in front of the case with built in pumps. just to make it unique and simple. I believe i  capturedit perfectly! I also have a FB paged and instagram called: Oracle PCB sop check it out whenever. Also id like to give a huge shout out to my sponsors ANIDEES for the amazing looking fans and TEAMGROUP for the beautiful Memory! Also my good friend at Killrmodz for the CNC work on the acrylic and being able to bring my ideas to life!

Enjoy!

PARTS:

CPU: 8600K

MOTHERBOARD: Aorus z370 gaming 5

GPU:Aorus 1080ti XTREME Edition 

RAM: TEAMGROUP Tforce Night Hawk (Black) and (SPONSORED)

PSU: Corsair HX750

STORAGE: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB and 2 HHD 3TB

CASE: Corsair 

CABLES: Mod-one

FANS: Anidees AI Prismatics (SPONSORED) 

CPU BLOCK:Alphacool Eisblock

RAD: 240mm Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper`

FITTINGS: Alphacool 13 OD hard tube fittings

IMG_3179.JPG

So here is the final look of the completed case with the built in Res and psu. Honestly me and him agreed that it came out perfectly! 

IMG_3385.JPG

IMG_3389.JPG

IMG_3391.JPG

Next day was to install hardware and to make sure everything fitted properly and it did!

IMG_1191.JPG

IMG_1192.JPG

IMG_1195.JPG

IMG_1196.JPG

IMG_1205.JPG

IMG_1215.JPG

IMG_1231.JPG

IMG_1232.JPG

IMG_1229.JPG

Now for the beautiful ram that was sent to me! i've had a set before i was sponsored lol. Also a brief review about them.

First off, I must admit that Team Group Night Hawk RGB Memory is one of a kind! Extremely beautiful and appealing to the eye. The alumni material is very sturdy and is heavy and gives it that premium feel to it. They are built with quality! The RGB is amazing and has a great range of colors, lighting effects, and a As appealing as it is to me while ignoring the orange trim along the side if it doesn't bother you enjoy it. Coming in colors of black and white and setup on their software is pretty user friendly to a point. the Performance is good enough for me getting a 16gb kit with speed up to 3200 i cant complain and is the perfect option for the everyday gamer who loves ascetics. ]

i will have pics up of them later with their rgb in effect

IMG_1308.JPG

IMG_1307.JPG

IMG_1306.JPG

IMG_1305.JPG

IMG_1304.JPG

IMG_1303.JPG

IMG_1302.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

IMG_1300.JPG

As for my new and beautiful Custom backplate from JJMods for his wonderful laser work which i wish i could do enjoy for your pleasure. 

IMG_1363.JPG

IMG_1362.JPG

IMG_1360.JPG

IMG_1359.JPG

IMG_1358.JPG

ill leave you with this wonderful view! and yes the whole thing lights up RGB (Really Great Build) lol

Enjoy!

IMG_1385.JPG

IMG_1410.JPG

looks really good. totally not my style but still it's beautiful. is the loop filled allready?

Just some beautiful pics I got done with today! some of the RGB effect i had running and the loop is filled! nut im only 80% finished as you can see. Still waiting on cables to be done

Enjoy

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

13 hours ago, QuestionxThree said:

Usally you post the whole build log in the OP not in comments, that Gives you extra posts you shouldn’t have 

Not necessarily, you may build the rig over a period of time and carry out updates. It's better to do it that way so you can engage with any viewers and answer their questions. Admittedly, this is a whole build log, however (speaking from experience) its kinda tricky to add so many links and updates in one post

@Oracle pcb That's reservoir and backplate are amazing

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

2 hours ago, stealth80 said:

Not necessarily, you may build the rig over a period of time and carry out updates. It's better to do it that way so you can engage with any viewers and answer their questions. Admittedly, this is a whole build log, however (speaking from experience) its kinda tricky to add so many links and updates in one post

@Oracle pcb That's reservoir and backplate are amazing

It’s not tricky at all, it’s very easy to do and use spoilers for images too so the post isn’t 20 pages long. When you edit a post it’s just like making a new one so the format is the same. If it’s hard for you to edit a post and and add links well I have no idea you may of downed a few beers first. 

I can make a post and then edit it and add tons of links and styled text perfectly fine if you want me to to show how simple it is.

Also if you mark a post that it was edited after you edit it I’m pretty sure it send an alert saying it was edited so people can see. But I am not positive I’ve seen other forums that use the same fourm softwear and they had that option enabled.

1 hour ago, QuestionxThree said:

It’s not tricky at all, it’s very easy to do and use spoilers for images too so the post isn’t 20 pages long. When you edit a post it’s just like making a new one so the format is the same. If it’s hard for you to edit a post and and add links well I have no idea you may of downed a few beers first. 

I can make a post and then edit it and add tons of links and styled text perfectly fine if you want me to to show how simple it is.

Also if you mark a post that it was edited after you edit it I’m pretty sure it send an alert saying it was edited so people can see. But I am not positive I’ve seen other forums that use the same fourm softwear and they had that option enabled.

Personally I don’t think it matters this much.....it’s also not an issue with regards to community conduct/rules

if you don’t like it don’t view the thread 

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

• 2 weeks later...

that's fucking sick bro!

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR