Logitech G600 Review In Progress

This thread is an active, in progress review of my new Logitech G600 & will be edited as updates arise over time.

Day 1:

So far it's working fine on my small, free, multi-colored cloth mouse mat. I haven't experienced any tracking issues, even did a circle & line drawing test between this & my G100s, no difference that I can see. While we're on the subject of consistency though, here's an odd one. Whether I turn the Windows setting Enhance Pointer Precision on or off it doesn't seem to effect anything. Maybe this is because it's a Laser mouse I don't know but there was always a noticeable improvement while having it checked on with all my past Optical mice. I've disabled the ring finger click for now until I get more used to the design because I kept accidentally hitting it when moving the mouse to the left.

Aside from that though there's only one other issue so far, right out of the box there was a small scratch on the back piano finished surface of the mouse. I can't feel it with my finger or hand, only finger nail if I glide it across multiple times & just barely at that. I've already told Logitech about it in a Contact forum I submitted asking other questions as well but made it clear I don't want a replacement. Oh & while typing this I noticed the mouse makes a scraping sound when I lift it unevenly on my mouse pad. I guess it's just the edge/side texture of the mouse gliding across my mouse pad, hopefully this wont sound even louder if I go with a hard pad in the future.

Scratch Pic:

Spoiler

5a83deb62876c_MouseScratch.thumb.jpg.4665074724d39696f8de2912c8e05aa0.jpg

Day 2:

I've had to reduce the DPI from 300 & 1300 to 200 & 1200 respectively, I had heard that laser mice have built in acceleration but this is the first time I've witnessed it. Also scroll wheel tilt, G7 & the ringer finger buttons are disabled for now until I find a use for them.

Week 2: I'm sorry I intend to do a one week later review but I got distracted by other things & just how well this mouse is working out for me. I've yet to have any accuracy issues despite it being laser on a generic cloth pad. Even after a long Double XP Weekend of playing RuneScape for 10 hours a day consisting of constant clicking, the mouse still functions like new.

Over A Month Later: So far still no issues, I think I'm past the breaking in point as now all 3 primary buttons sound the same. After the 2 week mark I could hear a noticeable difference between left & the right & ring finger. It & the feel is all the same now though but I'm wondering how long it's gonna take me to get used to using all these side buttons. So far I've only made use of 3-5 regularly, hopefully the rest wont prove to be a waste in the long run as there aren't any mice in-between this amount & just the normal back & forward buttons.

4 Months Later: My Logitech G600 is still working fine, I have experienced a few potential misclicks but I couldn't replicate them. So that could just be a separate issue with whatever I was doing because it usually only happened when I was multi-tasking with multiple windows up, side by side maneuvering between them all.

Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.9GHz On 1.3625V | MSI B350M Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 3GB MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 2063MHz Core 9408MHz Mem | EVGA G2 550W | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO | Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1903 (Build 18362.295) | MasterCase Pro 3

U should create the thread on the test post section and post it on the member review section once it ready but oh well.

Going to report it to mod

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

7 hours ago, Hiya! said:

U should create the thread on the test post section and post it on the member review section once it ready but oh well.

Going to report it to mod

I'm sorry I couldn't figure out how to tag you this thread unless you just meant send a link. But yeah I reported it myself too & changed title to include asking it to be moved as well.

Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.9GHz On 1.3625V | MSI B350M Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 3GB MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 2063MHz Core 9408MHz Mem | EVGA G2 550W | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO | Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1903 (Build 18362.295) | MasterCase Pro 3

Woot someone moved it, thank you to whoever :D!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry I forgot about this thread lol, updated the original post with good, new information.

• 3 months later...

4 months later my Logitech G600 is still working fine, I have experienced a few potential misclicks but I couldn't replicate them. So that could just be a separate issue with whatever I was doing because it usually only happened when I was multi-tasking with multiple windows up, side by side maneuvering between them all.