A good airflow case with an amazing design?

Dragon2hand

I will be building a rendering/gaming rig and i will have my future case red accented with red LEDS and red fans, so what im trying to say is what case is great for showing off the cpu area and that has good airflow. Keep in mind the contrast between the colours red and black.

P.S. Pardon my bad english skills :)

Thanks in advance!!! :D

Cpu: I7-3770k @4.2GHz Mobo: Gigabyte Z77-UP4TH Ram: Kingston Hyper x 16GB GPU: Gigabyte 7950

PSU: Corsair TX 850  HDD: WD RED 2TB Cooling: H100i Case: NZXT 630

The Corsair 600t SE White is a great case for not only airflow and watercooling, but the window gives you a perfect view of the CPU/GPU area. It comes standard with 2 200mm fans on the front and top so it has great airflow at low noise. Its also great for watercooling if you want to in the future. The white on black color scheme really makes any accent color an option. Hope this helped!

^^ agreed. the 600t is just plain awesome

White-600T-sideviewon.jpg

600T-white-11-big.jpg

4129_99_corsair_white_graphite_series_600t_mid_tower_case_review_full.jpg

P1010759.JPG

as you can see, it has a very slick design, and also lots of options for optimal airflow :)

http://www.corsair.com/us/pc-cases/graphite-series-pc-case/special-edition-white-graphite-series-600t-mid-tower-case.html - is a direct link to corsairs site telling you all you could want to know.

Thank you guys for this suggestion!!

PEACE!!

Cpu: I7-3770k @4.2GHz Mobo: Gigabyte Z77-UP4TH Ram: Kingston Hyper x 16GB GPU: Gigabyte 7950

PSU: Corsair TX 850  HDD: WD RED 2TB Cooling: H100i Case: NZXT 630

its sold out in alot of places you may have to get a different color. also dont pay 180 for it most places have them for 140-160