My friend's Laptop Brightness was too low

So hi guys, I am dizzy because i guess i am pressing the wrong button while playing Minecraft on my Friend's Laptop. SO I ASK for help in this community

Chronology : I was playing Minecraft, finding some controls. So I randomly pressed keys and until a certain key was pressed

(Location 1 = Between the "esc" to "delete" (the Function Keys line))

(Location 2 = Between the "1" to "Backspace")

So how to fix this? The display now is so dark that i couldn't even see the pointer

Please help and Thank you guys!

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

6 hours ago, M.Yurizaki said:

The F-key row should have secondary functions you can use in combination with the Fn key to turn the brightness up. The icon should look like a filled in sun (something like the image below)

brightness-up.png

I have done that it just wouldn't work, will restarting the computer work?

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

2 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

I have done that it just wouldn't work, will restarting the computer work?

No, because the OS typically saves the setting. It might go to something different if you go on battery or plug in. Or you can still restart to verify the screen is good because the boot screen usually starts on a predefined brightness.

12 hours ago, M.Yurizaki said:

No, because the OS typically saves the setting. It might go to something different if you go on battery or plug in. Or you can still restart to verify the screen is good because the boot screen usually starts on a predefined brightness.

maybe i have to go to control panel

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :