Best headphones for phone users

BillyH99

Hi there been wanting to know what is the best headphone for listening on my phone as my job requires me to be on the move a lot, my price range is up to $500, I am looking forward to your responses thank you. 

If we're talking closed back, I would personally recommend the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0s. They're light, comfortable, look good, sound good, fold up and have a removable cable. Audio Technica MSR7s are also good, but a bit heavier and don't fold. Both are easy enough for a phone to drive. I have a pair of both and love both of them, though I don't really have a favourite between them as they both have different characteristics that I like equally. 

22 minutes ago, BillyH99 said:

Hi there been wanting to know what is the best headphone for listening on my phone as my job requires me to be on the move a lot, my price range is up to $500, I am looking forward to your responses thank you. 

try jaybird freedoms

Phillips Fidelio X2 its easy to drive and it seems pretty popular but its big,cannot be folded and just not travel friendly headphone.

U may want to look for an IEMs they are small and more low profile but i am not an audiophile so u might want to create another thread if u are interested in it

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Awesome guys thank you for your feedback I will looks at all the ones you said and make my decision thank you.

Why not get IEM instead of headphone? There are a lot of great IEM at your budget

Hmm...What about something comfy, wireless and noise cancelling? Something like a Bose QC35 wireless?

at 500, the Oppo PM2? Other options too, the best headphones at any price point are the same regardless of what the source is (you can always get an amp if needed).

Do you want wireless, wired, in ear, open, closed what? Best is a very broad question.

I would persoanlly if I had that budget get the sony WH-1000XM2. Great sound, one of the best if not the best noise cancelling headphones. A great hard shell carrying case since you were on the move. Also really cool features on the headphones.