Is "giving up gaming" an option in your life?

Noyu

Yes

I already nearly did. I might play 5 LoL games in a week compared to my many hours a week before

I basically don't game during the week anymore. Partly because of a lack of time, and partly because at this point my gaming machine is a piece of shit and I can't reasonably play the games I would like to play.

I try to get together with the Rangers every weekend to play some Mechwarrior Living legends. I mean, if I can't make time for a bit of stompy robot action each weekend, then what is even the point to living?

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

Deep inside we all knew that we can't stop gaming.

Its just a game even i still play games despite my tight college schedule and its 1 times a week when i got home.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

For me it's less of a question of quitting gaming, due to the way I was raised.  I would go years in between having a tv/console/pc/phone so I don't have a hard time dropping gaming entirely if I feel like it.

What I might have a hard time stopping is pc building, ever since my first build I've been going mad with custom loops, high end hardware, overclocking and only recently gaming.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

I barley game anymore, idk just no game can grab my attention. For longer then an hour, I used to game for hours and hours and even days at a time, I played Skyrim and beat the story in one sitting multiple times.

but now I’ll sit at my computer staring at my 300+ steam games and can’t find any one I want to play anymore,

i got into R6 siege but after a week I no longer find it fun.

even in my Nintendo switch, I played that to hell the first week and now it just sits in it case and collects dust, but I do only have two games for it so that could be it, I’m going to buy Skyrim for it soon and hopefully it will bring me back to gaming. Skyrim seems to be a game I can always go back to, but I have to be in the mood to play it