Fast help regarding cooler fitting in case :(

zZoKo

This is my build:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xfwgRG

i already bought everything, almost all parts arrived besides cpu, gpu, windows 10 and ssd.

so i was looking after photos of system builds in the s340 razer edition and i found out that some peope said that the dark rock 3 pro cooler wont fit in the s340 razer, is it true? i cant test it because the cpu wont come before 17th...

I’m afraid not, it even says it on the PPP list itself. Might wait for an answer from someone using the same case though. Maybe somehow it can magically fit.

try placing the cooler in the case, see if it fits, you dont need to mount or anything, just place it in and see if it fits!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

the normal dark rock 3 is 3 mm shorter and will definitely fit. i got that cooler in my nzxt s340 elite with about 1mm to spare.

you may have a bulge in your case window if you try to close ith with the pro cooler

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

just tested it and it fits in with a few cm left, i dont know if its enough space left for motherboard and cpu too though

1 minute ago, zZoKo said:

just tested it and it fits in with a few cm left, i dont know if its enough space left for motherboard and cpu too though

I would contact store support and see if you can return

ill just have to wait until all parts arrive and try....i dont think returning is possible where i bought the parts from

EDIT: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/6KFdnQ#cx2636764

this guy says that it will fit fine with a few mm left, hopefully mine will fit too,  ill edit again with a photo when i built the pc (most likely 15th-20th this month)