Do you think is good to have fan for psu and hdd ?

Grigor

What? Your PSU should already have a fan. You should have fan to give your drives fresh air flow to prevent overheating and keeping your componment cools with prolong product life.

Magical Pineapples

9 minutes ago, Grigor said:

Do you think is good to have fan for psu and hdd ?

If your HDD is at the front of your case behind where the intake fans would go then you should be fine as the fans will intake air past the Hard drive bays and keep them cool...

As for your your PSU, im not sure why it wouldnt have a fan but if it doesnt then i'd probably worry... Its on the bottom if you werent already aware of that xD

Case: Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic  CPUi7-7700k (4.8ghz) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Case Fans: 5x ML120 RGB / 2x LL120  GPU: Aorus RTX 2080 Xtreme Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 (3200mhz) Storage: 2x 1TB SG Barracuda, 128gb BiWin M.2 SSD PSU: Corsair RM650x OS: Windows 10 

A few months ago, I had my current 2TB drive doing a 3 hour sustained write session at maximum speed (130MB/s) because I was cloning my old Raid 0 array over. Before, the new drive, which was only 5400rpm, was going into the 40C range. When I added a small 80mm fan blowing on top of it, the temps dropped to 30C. Most people recommend keeping it somewhere in between 30-40C to have it live longer, so it can definitely help to have a fan nearby.

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Yeah guys psu have integrated fan but i see my case have place for fan for psu and hdd (they are down at the case.. sry for my bad english)

5 hours ago, Grigor said:

Yeah guys psu have integrated fan but i see my case have place for fan for psu and hdd (they are down at the case.. sry for my bad english)

Which case would this be? PSU fan slot is probably just vent for having PSU intake through it. For drives, usually passive airflow front front intakes is enough. But if you have case with separate compartment for drives, you can add fan. No harm doing that, high performance drives can get hot.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv