iPhone 8 vs. GoPro Hero 6 Black - Review

Did anyone else find the music at the beginning of the video out of place/distracting/a little to loud? Just my opinion but I've noticed it more in recent videos and know you guys tried it out a while ago with a phone review.

I'm suprised this isn't a Brandon video. He's usually the one that handles camera tech, but good video non the less.

I agree that this one would appeal more to enthusiast that will actually benefit to the upgraded hardware and not the middle schooler that thinks starting a vlogging channel is a good idea.

Why does not Linus not remind(or even know) about Sony FDR X3000? Really it best value camera now(and last year), and arguably better than hero6 .

I think the LG V30 would compare much better to the GoPro, especially because of the Wide Angle Lens.

Ghetto AF setup | AMD X4 860K | AMD RX 470 | Crucial MX300 525GB| Kingston Value 8GB | Cheap Ass Motherboard

Comic Sans Lover

2 good examples of good hardware but very overpriced.

will keep my old gopro hero 3+ black, i see no point in 4k for what i use it

This video seemed more a review of the Hero 6 then anything else tbh 

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing