Mini ITX Case with Tempered Glass

byalexandr
Go to solution Solved by The Oddball,

https://www.nzxt.com/products/h200i-matte-white
Literally came out today, looks nice

My Define Nano S has seen better days, as I have been taking it on trips with me and scratching up the plastic and all. So with all this tempered glass cases I decided that I want one but in mini ITX of course. Are there any good looking cases on the market that have tempered glass and are specifically mini ITX? A tinted glass would be nice as well since I have the Corsair Link RGB kit.

Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, byalexandr said:

Jesus Crust that is a nice case. :)

You can read more about them here 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

4 minutes ago, Canadian.Goose said:

That is one sexy case.

It is isn't it? I do also like the Enthoo Evolv ITX with tempered glass. I liked that case in general before but now I like it with the tempered glass because of the looks and the scratch resistance. My Define Nano S is going out of commission just because of all the scratches on the plastic window and the tint makes the RGB pop out that much more as well.

11 hours ago, byalexandr said:

It is isn't it? I do also like the Enthoo Evolv ITX with tempered glass. I liked that case in general before but now I like it with the tempered glass because of the looks and the scratch resistance. My Define Nano S is going out of commission just because of all the scratches on the plastic window and the tint makes the RGB pop out that much more as well.

The evolv series has a severe airflow issue. I dont recommend any of those cases. Lian Li also makes the Q37 which is VERY expensive, but that's lian li. And other than the Phanteks Shift, those are the only tempered glass ITX cases I'm aware of

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112551

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

i was about to say Lian Li PC-Q37 but damn that nzxt looks very good as well and maybe more budget friendly

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

On 10/18/2017 at 8:34 AM, cluelessgenius said:

i was about to say Lian Li PC-Q37 but damn that nzxt looks very good as well and maybe more budget friendly

I've actually been doing some research on my own and I love the new Phanteks Evolv Shift that just came out. The shorter one not the Shift X. It will still fit my gigantic Gaming X 1070 and an H80i and stuff, plus it has tinted tempered glass and an RGB controller. I probably will be using my $80 Corsair kit that I'm already using though, offers way more in terms of lighting customization, as I can do cool patterns and specific colors and all unlike the included RGB controller.

Plus I like the smaller form factor, especially its footprint. Makes it easy to keep it in the TV stand in my dorm room where we all use my PC, plus it makes it easier to travel.

So I think I'm going to go with that case, especially since it's a lot cheaper than the H series case from NZXT that isn't even available yet.

IMO if you plan on ever going with a loop, you should keep the Nano S. I have a Nano S and it's able to fit a 240 + 280, while still having room for the huge VRMs on the M8i. 

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM