SPECS:

i5 6400

Asus H110i-PLUS

Kingston 8GB RAM

HyperX 3K 120GB SSD

Western Digital Black 320GB HDD

Corsair RM550x

Fractal Design Nano S

Doesn't look like one, just a collection of e-books that you have to play monthly to access

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

$40 a month for a ebook subscription, yes its a scam thats too much to pay per month to read /s

seems to be legitimate. 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

80.50 euro's? wtf? Am i missing something or is that a LOT for a netflix for books?

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Depends on how much you read.  If you read more than 6 books a month, it's not that bad.  I don't consistently read that many a month.  Some months I might not read any, and others around 10.  

$40 a moth? lol year they are scamming people alright.

Amazon Prime is $80 per year and that includes unlimited kindle books.

I would look else were...

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Feneral rule is if you have to ask if its a scam, it probably is a scam... That's a hell of a lot for a book subscription lol

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Its scam. About tells they have 500 books (ridiculously small amount, a Finnish ebook store has min 1000 Finnish ebooks), and yet these "books" are describes as " There's always something to watch and you'll never have to sit through re-runs ". Sounds more like TV Shows to me. Or someone who used Google Translate and didn't bother to re-read it.

But wait, it is even worse! In Support there are plenty of questions answered. Just looks at bottom ones, especially one called "What is Zealotfun?". Now you tell me is that a ebook store, TV Show store or, idk, place to rent PC games?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

16 hours ago, argyle said:

Lots of libraries have free ebook access too...

Not to mention that there are sites online with free or extremely inexpensive access to specialized e-books, depending on your preferences. Do some searches, some are new authors, some are pre-published books that ask for feedback, some are actual novels that are just not finished yet and get updated on by the authors as they finish chapters. I only buy new books when there is something that an author I enjoy has published or if it is a book that I really want to read/support the author. Most of the stuff I read is from new authors that I support via donations or feedback. Some of these sites are mostly free with premium areas for $10-$50/year to get premium access so you can try them out. 

I won't put any links up because frankly my preferences are different than yours and all it takes is a few searches to find this kind of stuff.  Search "free e-books <your favorite subject>" or "online stories <your favorite subject>" you will find something that is less of a con.