Will this 4k monitor be buggy like this:

zindan

http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-envy-27-27-inch-display

By bugguy I mean like you know when there is a line somewhere in the top of the screen each time I turn and look somewhere it's like... HArd to explain but its not symmetrical anymore and its like half of the screen is slower than the other half when turning. 
LIKE THIS! 

• CPU
    i7 7700k
  • Motherboard
    Aorus by Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming K5
  • RAM
    LPX 2x8GB DDR4 Black 3000MHz
  • GPU
    ASUS  Strix 1080 TI SLI
  • Case
    Cooler Master Storm Stryker - White
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB
  • PSU
    EVGA PowerSupply (PSU) SuperNOVA G2 850W
  • Display(s)
    AOC G2460VQ6 + AOC E2470SWDA
  • Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
  • Keyboard
    Mission SG GGK 3.1
  • Mouse
    Razer DeathAdder Elite
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 pro

I MEAN LIKE THIS: 

WTiitFH.jpg

The bug is known as screen tearing and can typically be fixed by turning on V-sync in a game's settings.

“sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic still going to require driver rollbacks when it stops working for no reason“

That's called screen tearing. It happens when the frames being drawn don't match up to the monitor's refresh cycle. It's not a matter of one monitor having screen tearing and another not having it, it can happen on any monitor if the conditions are right. If you move from one monitor with certain specs to another monitor with the same specs, you'll still get screen tearing. 

Technologies like VSync can help get rid of screen tearing by introducing a frame buffer to ensure that frames are only drawn when the last frame has been drawn completely. That stops a frame from being split with another frame, but can introduce some lag. 

There are monitors with adaptive refresh rates (mainly FreeSync and GSync) that can adjust the frequency that the monitor refreshes at to match the frames being drawn, eliminating tearing and not introducing lag. It only works up to the monitor's maximum refresh rate though, so if you have a 60Hz adaptive refresh rate monitor, if you go over 60FPS, the adaptive refresh rate will stop working and either function like a normal 60Hz monitor where you may get tearing or VSync will take over, preventing tearing but introducing the lag associated with VSync.

Unless you move to an adaptive refresh rate monitor (that is compatible with your GPU. In your case, GSync for Nvidia GPUs), changing the monitor won't do anything to get rid of screen tearing. If you move to a higher refresh rate monitor, it may end up making tearing less noticeable and changing to a different resolution may change how often it occurs due to the difference in FPS.