R.I.P GreenZombie

GreenZombie

Two times I asked to remove the GreenZombie user ID. Let's make it still and publicly. The picture below shows the situation. So and still I'm not GreenZombie but a friend who makes the last call.

599849767e4f2_ToLTT.jpg.59ed85adae7372bbb69a0327e7fa4179.jpg

Da fuq are you saying?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

PayPal me €50,- and I will take care of it.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

To change your user name, you must contact a moderator. There are only two acceptable reasons that allow this. See the thread under Forum Information/FAQ for an explanation.

I'm only assuming that this is what you're trying to do, since your post is a bit confusing, and the picture makes no sense at all.

Best Excuses:

#1(simple) "Well, I never liked that stupid thing anyway!"

#2(complex) "Obviously there was a flaw in the material, probably due to the inadvertent introduction of contaminants during the manufacturing process."

A bad choice brings a picture of the riddle. The purpose was to say K.I.A. 08/2017. Bullet proof vests are not helpful for large caliber rifles. For GreenZombie, C.K.

1 minute ago, GreenZombie said:

A bad choice brings a picture of the riddle. The purpose was to say K.I.A. 08/2017. Bullet proof vests are not helpful for large caliber rifles. For GreenZombie, C.K.

image.thumb.jpg.1c70a2e57ff03893d655a932b25871bb.jpg

unrelated spider. gets more of a point across than this thread lol

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.