Evga 850w advice

ringo

I have some problem with my Evga G2 850W. When eco mode is off and fan is always on I can hear some click (couple of times on day). Not a loud click, very low, I can hear it because I have very silent configuration. When I turn eco mode click sound disappear. Probably a fan problem. Now I have R5 1600 (stock - 3.4ghz) and Ati 7770 but soon I will buy RX 580. When in eco mode with my current config (CPU 65W + GPU ~90W) fan didn`t turn on not a single time because I didn`t find any dust on dust filter (room temperature was 33C, when in eco mode fan will turn on over 55C). When I buy rx 580 (power consumption 225W?) and OC my CPU to 3.7-3.8ghz (~90W) will fan ever turn on in eco mode?

Also what would be the first sign of PSU failure? Change on voltages (+3.3V +5V and +12V)? Is this serious problem? Should I RMA only when noise became much louder and if some rattle noise is present? Keep track of the situation?

I don`t want to send it on RMA now because I will be without computer for around 3 weeks (couple of month ago I need to RMA my old AM3 mbo, before that before I bought EVGA I need to RMA Seasonic PSU because of the coil whine, so I don`t want to be without my PC again) and they will probably need some time to heard that sound...

2 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

I think there's some sort of click when the fan kicks in. I wouldn't worry about it.

i don`t think you understand me. When in eco mode fan never turn up with my PC because low consumption. Fan clicks (not loud) when eco mode is off and fan is always turned on...

20 minutes ago, ringo said:

i don`t think you understand me. When in eco mode fan never turn up with my PC because low consumption. Fan clicks (not loud) when eco mode is off and fan is always turning on...

Well it's not turning on because of heat, no power consumption, just by the way.

The fan is clicking when it's off because it keeps turning on repeatedly meaning you're at the threshold for what it considers "fan-worthy" if that makes sense. 

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||