AniJan

Gums are really red and sore(SOLVED)

Posted · Original PosterOP

SOLVED.

Gums are very red and sore around this one tooth. I'm not sure if it's gingivitis or something else. The cause, I'm also not sure of. Maybe it's because I was a bit cocky with my electric toothbrush and depended too much on it doing all the work that I forgot to put my share of effort in brushing my teeth. Is it serious? Can it be treated at home? 

The solution is to go to the doctor.

AMD RYZEN 5 1600 | AMD WRAITH SPIRE | GIAGBYTE AX370 GAMING K3 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB | MSI GEFORCE GTX 1070 GAMING X | SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB | WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | CORSAIR CRYSTAL SERIES 570X | EVGA BQ 650W

Go see a doctor man. Check up with your local dentist.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

Posted · Original PosterOP
18 minutes ago, byalexandr said:

The solution is to go to the doctor.

Can it be treated at home?

14 minutes ago, AniJan said:

We don't know, we aren't dentists or doctors and also don't even know what it looks like. Go to either one. If you can't go right now rinse your mouth with salt water (put salt in your water) 4x per day and keep good oral hygiene, but go. 

Asrock Z77 Fatal1ty mobo 2 x 4GB G.Skill 8GB 1600 Mhz +2GB of randomly found HP RAM Intel 3570k @ 4,0 Ghz 200 mm fan, 120mm fan,  WD Caviar Black 500GB 7200 RPM Samsung 840 SSD 240GB Cooler Master 212+ CPU cooler R9 290 Tri-X Sapphire EVGA Supernova G2 750w

43 minutes ago, AniJan said:

Don't think like this when it comes to your teeth & gums.

Go see a professional.

What you consider "not important" may in fact turn into "Might not go" to which you'll suffer more in the long run.

Just go to your Dentist/Applicable Professional

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz