New setup

Hey guys. I'm getting a new setup. I'm going with Alex drawer unit and linnmon table top, what colors can you recommend? Black or white? Also I want to add personally to the setup, any recommendations? 

I want to create a setup with personality, was thinking about alex drawer, with linnmon table top, what do you say? What colors should I pick for them? Black/white? Also my monitor is black, I have Standart keyboard and mouse, and my pc doesn't look that good from the outside, planning to keep it behind the drawer. Any recommendation for building my setup?

Build a wall around it, the best wall that anyone has ever seen. It will be the greatest wall in the world!

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

You could always build a small form factor PC with full desktop performance, if you're going to be staying in Hotels, chances are, they've got a TV, plus loads of games can be played with an Xbox 360 or Xbox One Controller, so you could go small form factor and have a wired (or wireless) controller. That's something that I have been considering for a while now

Waddup mr pres!

Anyways; the linnmon tabletops are cheap but I really don't like them tbh. You get what you pay for.

One dent will stay forever, it just generally looks AND feels cheap. But that's just me.

Tables shouldn't be black ever in my opinion, you can see dust on them even if you clean it every day.

Get white as you can't spot it as easily.

You can just buy a nice CHassi an rebuild your PC in it for esthetic reasons. Use alex as legs for one side of the table and 2 legs on the other.

A big mousepad for both mouse and keyboard can make things look sweet too.

I personally have a black and white setup, you can find it in my profile under "about me".

Check it out to see if you can get any inspiration. :)

It would be helpful to provide links to IKEA's website as your description is not good enough. As for adding personality, I would add some glow. IKEA sells LED strips, but they have separate controller and can't be synchronized with anything, so maybe some other LED strips with HUE+ or something.

I don't know what you mean by hiding the PC behind the drawer, but Linus had his HTPC inside some furniture and this video might help you if that's your case.

My heart belongs to AMD but that doesn't mean I furiously hate Intel or NVIDIA :)

MAIN RIG AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac | MSI HD7950 OC 3GB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB @ 2666MHz (Samsung D-Die) | ADATA SX8200 480GB NVMe SSD & Seagate Barracuda 120 1TB SSD & WD Black 500GB | Sharkoon QB One

LAPTOP Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 (14ARE05) - AMD Ryzen 5 4500U | AMD Vega 8 (Renoir) | 16GB RAM | SKHynix PC601 512GB (OEM) | 1080p 300nit non-touch display

I'm am currently considering a white and wooden setup