Whats the difference between Kailh switches and Greentech switches from razer?

how do they compare to cherry mx blue?

They're worse, just get a real Cherry keyboard and not a Razer potato.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Razer does have some models with genuine Cherry switches in them.  Not sure if they still do, but they did when I bought my keyboard during their sale a couple of years ago.  If I had to do it all over again?  Probably stick with Logitech so I have only one vendor's particular brand of software on my machine to control profiles and the like.

55 minutes ago, Enderman said:

They're worse, just get a real Cherry keyboard and not a Razer potato.

I want to buy the razer blackwidow chroma v2

I tried it at a shop yestserday and i loved it

but i want to make research before i buy, what do you reccomend?

34 minutes ago, PineyCreek said:

Razer does have some models with genuine Cherry switches in them.  Not sure if they still do, but they did when I bought my keyboard during their sale a couple of years ago.  If I had to do it all over again?  Probably stick with Logitech so I have only one vendor's particular brand of software on my machine to control profiles and the like.

but logitech has romer g switches and I want BLUE clicky switches which are offered by razer

3 minutes ago, Xx_osos_xX said:

I want to buy the razer blackwidow chroma v2

I tried it at a shop yestserday and i loved it

but i want to make research before i buy, what do you reccomend?

Something not Razer so that it actually lasts more than a few months/years.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

So, for reference, I have the Razer Black Widow Stealth.  I've had it for a while.  It performs like a mechanical keyboard should, it's still clicky, and I paid $50 for it on sale.  It has genuine Cherry switches.  You however can get a better product.  I like Corsair's mechanical keyboards myself if you insist on genuine Cherry.

[removed]

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Just now, Sierra Fox said:

Corsair Strafe with MX Blues

but people said that razer has lights that shine way nicer than strafe keyboards

52 minutes ago, PineyCreek said:

So, for reference, I have the Razer Black Widow Stealth.  I've had it for a while.  It performs like a mechanical keyboard should, it's still clicky, and I paid $50 for it on sale.  It has genuine Cherry switches.  You however can get a better product.  I like Corsair's mechanical keyboards myself if you insist on genuine Cherry.

yeah but everybody says that razer's rgb looks way cooler than corsair's

[removed]

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

1 hour ago, Sierra Fox said:

function over form. the corsair will last much longer

My Black Widow's capable of one color: green.  I have mine set to an always on, very low light setting.  Don't care for the RGB effects myself, but backlit keys are nice.  You want multiple colors from Razer, be prepared to shell out the dough.  I went for something with high ratings, low cost, and a mechanical keyboard.  At the time, the Razer Black Widow really was function over form...the multi-colored Chroma had worse ratings and a higher cost for all those colors.  It performs well enough, and is comfortable.  If the nice Corsair models had been out at the time, I probably would have got those or a Logitech model.

I mean, my other option for the budget at the time was to get an AT -> PS/2 -> USB adapter setup and plug in a keyboard from the nice old Hercules monochrome IBM computers.  Now those things can CLACK.