PC gaming finally gets beaten!!!!!

I think PC gaming just found it match mawahaha mawahaha!!!! Beat this PC gaming, i beat Linus or Luke will never be able to come back from this mawahaha mawahaha. But seriously you guys should check this out bc i serious think pc gaming just got a new rival and it has the power to rival pc gaming once and for all!!!!

playbox.jpg

around $2000ish. ik its alot but it also supports all the ps4 and xbox 1 games ever made so far and future once coming out

ik but linus hasnt ever done a review on it and it might actually be able to compete with PC gaming. We'll never know unless linus tests it out 

Just now, Goku0124 said:

around $2000ish.

you can get both xbox one and ps4 less than 1k ya know?

4 minutes ago, Goku0124 said:

I think PC gaming just found it match mawahaha mawahaha!!!! Beat this PC gaming, i beat Linus or Luke will never be able to come back from this mawahaha mawahaha. But seriously you guys should check this out bc i serious think pc gaming just got a new rival and it has the power to rival pc gaming once and for all!!!!

playbox.jpg

takes deep breath

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT!? Ooh it plays both consoles games at 30 fps 720p, for $2000 you can easily get a 4k gaming PC.

Just now, n00bmlg said:

takes deep breath

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT!? Ooh it plays both consoles games at 30 fps 720p, for $2000 you can easily get a 4k gaming PC.

press x to pay respects to console peasants

um first of all i don't think this is even for sale i mean this was a one time thing made by a guy who didn't want to compromise and like it was just a project i doubt it's gonna be mass produced like that.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Isn't that Ben Heck's abomination?

I remember him doing something similar

it's not

http://www.edsjunk.net/wordpress/playbox-ps4-xbox-one-combo-laptop/

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Awesome! How do I hook up my mechanical keyboard and mouse to it? Or do you have to use one of those thumb exerciser controller thingies? Speaking of controllers, can I hook my midi controllers up to it, so I can continue to create music, and jam with friends around the world?

What about my 3d graphics design software? Word processing software, and spreadsheet software? I use all of these things in addition to gaming at the highest resolutions on my rig. I guess I'd have to build a PC as well. Do you add in that cost? Just sayin...

Best Excuses:

#1(simple) "Well, I never liked that stupid thing anyway!"

#2(complex) "Obviously there was a flaw in the material, probably due to the inadvertent introduction of contaminants during the manufacturing process."

2 hours ago, Goku0124 said:

ik but linus hasnt ever done a review on it and it might actually be able to compete with PC gaming. We'll never know unless linus tests it out 

Because Linus sold out to Intel

5 hours ago, yathis said:

Because Linus sold out to Intel

Sounds like Intel got the raw end of that deal were that the case. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Its a diy fat box with PS4 and Xbox hardware shoved inside. This is only slightly more impressive than a Raspberry Pi box running RetroPie.