help me. needs new graphic card?

A99p

which graphic card to buy ???

Right now i have a gtx 760 and a i7 4790k as my main hardware for video-editing/rendering. but i need more power so i will be able to edit 4k with colorgrading WITHOUT problems. which graphic card for that job ? sorry for english

GTX 1060 6GB

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

which* not witch, unless you imply the scary magic lady with a pet toad. (I realize that english might not be your primary language, it isn't mine either. But try to refrain from making this mistake in the future

Anyhow, first question is always: what is your budget. If there is none: buy GTX Titan XP

2 minutes ago, Trustadz said:

Anyhow, first question is always: what is your budget. If there is none: buy GTX Titan XP

Nah bro,  if OP had a high budget I'd take 2 1080 ti's with hybrid coolers as the total computational power would be much greater and the cooling insanely better.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

8 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Nah bro,  if OP had a high budget I'd take 2 1080 ti's with hybrid coolers as the total computational power would be much greater and the cooling insanely better.

I'm unfamiliar with how video editing software uses SLI. (Also wouldn't 2 SLI Titan XP be even better then 1080Ti SLI? Just put watercooling on it.)

That being said, what software he uses is also a factor.

18 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

GTX 1060 6GB

Depending on where you are good luck finding one not way overpriced.

11 minutes ago, Trustadz said:

I'm unfamiliar with how video editing software uses SLI. (Also wouldn't 2 SLI Titan XP be even better then 1080Ti SLI? Just put watercooling on it.)

That being said, what software he uses is also a factor.

Well made content creation software uses gpu's unilaterally with almost 100% scaling so you could actually use like 5 gpu's and still gain.  

The reason is that they don't actually use sli, the gpu's resources are just being directly accessed and therefore have the same usage as a single card despite how many cards there are.

Lol Tbf a custom loop with multi titan Xp is easily the best but if OP had, say $2200 I would advise 3 hybrid 1080 ti's over 2 poorly cooled titan Xp.  Not only would the ti's be significantly better due to volume they would run cooler without the need for investment in a custom loop (easily another 1000+)

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

On 26/6/2017 at 10:49 AM, Trustadz said:

which* not witch, unless you imply the scary magic lady with a pet toad. (I realize that english might not be your primary language, it isn't mine either. But try to refrain from making this mistake in the future

okay. thanks. i'm training on english. sorry again if......you know

On 26/6/2017 at 10:49 AM, Trustadz said:

I have corrected it now as much as i can

i'm using powerdirector 15 ultimate by the way. and what about Gtx 1080ti maybe. not SLi but just one ?