Dell Poweredge 2950 help needed!

I recently acquired two Dell PowerEdge 2950's that were retired Google Search Appliances. I want to use one as a dedicated home render box for rendering CAD files as well as other gpu intensive tasks. The only problem is, the main riser is a PCI-X dual slot riser instead of the more common PCI-E 8x riser. I did a bunch of digging and have come up with no solutions to mount a GPU on the PCI-E riser that don't involve either cutting the slot on the riser or cutting a slot into the card. I would prefer to use a drop in part that would allow me to mount a dual slot graphics card into the system. I couldn't find any replacement risers that are PCI-E 16x that would work. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated!

Your gonna need that pcie riser.  Also getting power requires a adapter from the molex in the from.

Id really suggest just dumping these servers and getting a server like this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Poweredge-R5500-2x-Xeon-E5640-2-66ghz-Quad-Core-16gb-2x-Trays-Perc6i-Win7-/371979662017?hash=item569bb732c1:g:tkUAAOSwt5hYZeMT

Much faster, supports gpus, vt-d, and better virtualzition, and uses much less power(will save money after a year in power)

Also would recommend dumping the servers, they are e-waste now, non of the hardware resellers will be go near them in NZ andymore, only worth scrap to them,

To the masses they still sell, but only $100 or so.  Sell them whilst you still can.

What generation are they?  I have had plenty of them, but never seen PCI-X, If it an old gen I, its garbage.