Best Fans for the Case ???

keavlar

Hello everyone . 

I do know that most people will say , that Cooler Master have best one. 

But unfortunately i can't order them, and they do not sell in Israel. 

I will appreciate , if you can suggest me from the next available list , what are the best choices i have. 

I am looking for a quiet work , and good performance to cool the vase Corsair 760t.

Also , to have option to adjust the speed of fan. As i play with that . 

Thank you in advance :

I will provide to some link, but to some i was unable to: 

Thank you in advance .. I still don't fully understand the all pressure and static movement of the air. 

I live in hot weather , and for now i don't have air conditioner , and if i would had, most of the time i wouldn't use it. 

But yet i want to keep the case and all parts cooled nicely , as well, to try and keep the dust away with the right airflow. 

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

Storage - Samsung 970 EvoPlus 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB + 6TB HDD,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Sound - Logitech Z906 5.1 THX Surround Sound Speaker System

I don't know the proper way to explain static pressure and all that, but basically, a static pressure fan will be better at pushing air though something with high air resistence, like a heatsink or radiator, as their fins restrict the air from flowing through. A static pressure fan will have an easier time pushing air through those fins, although the air pushed by a static pressure fan will spread out instead of flowing straight, which is what and air flow fan would do 

I highly recommend Noctua fans. They sre expensive, but trust me when I say that I didn't have a single regret buying them. 

I am using the Noctua NF-A14, which is meant for both case and heatsink/radiator use. It is not as fast as other fans, with a max rpm of 1500, but the design of the fan allows it to push the air without spinning as fast as other fans, allowing it to remain silent.

If your case can support 140mm fans, go for those. If not, then go for 120mm fans. I suggest having two intakes at the front and one exhaust at the rear for positive air pressure, keeping dust out of the case.

i5 4690k | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Swiftech H240-X | MSI Z97s SLI Krait Edition | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb ( 2x4gb ) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 850EVO 250gb SSD & WD Caviar Blue 1tb HDD | Fractal Design Define R5