MSI Z170A Sli Plus In Australia

Hey everyone, this is the fist time I have posted in a while, so here goes...

I am planning a new build with a combination of new and used parts, and am aiming for an all black theme. But I have a problem on my hands. You see, Im really keen on the Sli Plus form MSI (for obvious reasons), but I am struggling to find one available in Australia. 

I though I would check out amazon, but the outlet that ships to Australia charges nearly $150 for shipping!! I havent had any luck finding it second hand, and Ebay hasn't been successful either. 

If anyone knows anywhere I can find somewhere that I can find the board I am after, can you please, please, please let me know below :) 

(for anyone interested here is the part list for my new black build named the "BBC") (there will be black sleeved cables in the build as well)

9 minutes ago, Ajaz said:

Hey everyone, this is the fist time I have posted in a while, so here goes...

I am planning a new build with a combination of new and used parts, and am aiming for an all black theme. But I have a problem on my hands. You see, Im really keen on the Sli Plus form MSI (for obvious reasons), but I am struggling to find one available in Australia. 

I though I would check out amazon, but the outlet that ships to Australia charges nearly $150 for shipping!! I havent had any luck finding it second hand, and Ebay hasn't been successful either. 

If anyone knows anywhere I can find somewhere that I can find the board I am after, can you please, please, please let me know below :) 

(for anyone interested here is the part list for my new black build named the "BBC") (there will be black sleeved cables in the build as well)

ive been looking around and i cant find it for cheaper than $300 for australia. sorry m8

59 minutes ago, Technous285 said:

Any major particular reason for the Z170A SLI Plus when you can get the Z270 SLI Plus ($239AUD at PCCaseGear)?

I really dont like the look of the board. If it didnt have the sliver I would go for it without a second thought