How to fresh install Win7?

Good day!

So I have come to reach out for help on how to fresh install a Win7 from a flash drive.

Here's the story:

So the new pc have brought to life, I borrowed a CD containing Win7 installer and stuff, and currently I'm copying the contents to my flash drive. Now here's the problem, I'm very new to this topic, hell even my friend tells me what to do but unfortunately, I don't understand shit because I'm anxious at doing this crucial stage. 

Here's my question, once I've copied everything to the drive, and I chuck the flash drive to the pc. How am I able to install the OS from the flash drive to the pc? Just a heads up, the pc is completely new. It has nothing but BIOS on it.

Please help me, it would mean the world to me if I am able to run my new pc. Thank you very much for the help.

Copying the files on to the USB won't anything. You need to make the UBS bootable and you'll need a Windows ISO Image. 

Go to this link, you'll need to enter the Key before you download the image. Then use Rufus which allows you to create a bootable drive.

https://rufus.akeo.ie/

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows7

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Just a tip for when you have it ready to install, unless you have the usb 3.0 drivers on the flash drive, use usb 2 as it saves a lot of hassle.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Third tip. You can make image from borrowed DVD by using software such as UltraISO. And then Rufus or Microsofts own tool to "burn" that image to USB.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv