Nintendo Switch Usernames?

Got me the last switch at a local target today, and man is it fun. Anyway, here's a thread for people to add you on Nintendo Switch by providing your username or whatever you use to add friends.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

9 hours ago, Max_Settings said:

Think you are on the wrong forum for that buddy 

I would say that this is the right subforum.

I do not personally have a switch or a username to add to the list, but I think that it is a good forum (if this doesnt already exist).

2 hours ago, lieder1987 said:

I would say that this is the right subforum.

I do not personally have a switch or a username to add to the list, but I think that it is a good forum (if this doesnt already exist).

That's not what I meant. Yes he is in the right subforum, but this forum in general is PC gamers, there isn't going to be hardly anyone who has a switch on here

On May 22, 2017 at 8:24 AM, Max_Settings said:

That's not what I meant. Yes he is in the right subforum, but this forum in general is PC gamers, there isn't going to be hardly anyone who has a switch on here

This is the console section.  There will be console gamers here mostly.  Whether or not they have a Switch is another matter.  

On 5/22/2017 at 8:24 AM, Max_Settings said:

And you are a noob. M8 i know this is a pc forum, there's a subforum for this for people who own a pc and a console or a switch. Not everyone who owns a pc only owns a pc to play games on. Hell, there are exclusive that we can't get on pc but want to play, so we own a console to play it. If everything was release on pc, i wouldn't have an eight of the stuff I currently have.

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

On 2017-5-22 at 2:33 AM, Max_Settings said:

I get what you mean but it kind of reads like you're trying to discourage him from posting. If you're a PC master-race type person that doesn't like console gamers you probably shouldn't bother looking at the Consoles sub-forum...

...some of us play on every platform.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

On 5/22/2017 at 8:24 AM, Max_Settings said:

I have seen several people here with switches, I have one as well. Along with several other consoles and my PC, although I have not made an online account yet because if I'm not playing BoTW I'm playing MK8 with my wife

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:33 PM, Max_Settings said:

Also btw, don't "buddy" me kiddo.

"god5hall"
None of my friends have switch yet lol

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k