Laptop Upgrade Can I Do it?

I reccently purchased a laptop not to long ago and I was wondering If i would be able to upgrade it Via adding an SSD or more Ram?

The System I bought is this - https://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-Silver-17.3-Pavilion-17-g121wm-Laptop-PC-with-AMD-A10-8700P-Processor-8GB-Memory-1TB-Hard-Drive-and-Windows-10-Home/46429956

Or look up the System SKU    N9E13UA#ABA

Am I able to upgrade anything?

3 minutes ago, MrSaltyCactus said:

I reccently purchased a laptop not to long ago and I was wondering If i would be able to upgrade it Via adding an SSD or more Ram?

The System I bought is this - https://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-Silver-17.3-Pavilion-17-g121wm-Laptop-PC-with-AMD-A10-8700P-Processor-8GB-Memory-1TB-Hard-Drive-and-Windows-10-Home/46429956

Or look up the System SKU    N9E13UA#ABA

Am I able to upgrade anything?

As Nerd slayer said, most laptops only feature upgradeable ram and storage. Your Specs are pretty good though so I wouldnt recommend upgrading unless its necessary. 

Current Build:

i5 8600k @ 3.6 GHZ - Corsair H115i AIO

EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Dual Fan

24 GB Corsair Vengence LPX @ 2400MHZ (3x8)

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

SPCC M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 512 GB

SPCC SSD 128GB

Intel Optane 16 GB M10

WD 2.0 TB Blue

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI

EVGA 430W White 80+

Fractal Design Focus G Gray

Dell E2010H @ 60HZ

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

ssd and ram is the only thing you can upgrade on that laptop 

How much more ram could I add its already 8gb and would It make a worth the cost difference? Currently I use up about 70% of that using chrome and games at any time about some times more

Something to point out... I found out while I was doing a repair to a HP laptop for a friend. (Fried mSATA drive)

HP liked to lock down their ecosystem. Some parts that should have worked on the computer didn't because HP specifically locked them out by serial number unless brought directly from HP (It's just luck if it works otherwise). They have toned this down a lot over recent years, and now just recommend you buy from a recognised partner (In this case crucial) or direct from HP themselves.

Here's HP's current site including a table showing how much RAM is possible with different operating systems, and hardware. Personally I use 16GB in a desktop configuration, and feel that 8GB is the minimum for any 64bit operating system

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/bph03886

19 minutes ago, MrSaltyCactus said:

How much more ram could I add its already 8gb and would It make a worth the cost difference? Currently I use up about 70% of that using chrome and games at any time about some times more

if your CPU can handle it, i wouldn't recommend too much multitasking.