Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ Review

don't know if anyone has mentioned this but in the developer options (at least on the S5) you can manually change the limit on background processes to as little as no background processes at all. so you can restrict the background processes but its hidden in the developer options.

In my opinion I mainly use mobile devices to watch youtube videos like LTT's well except here is the problem the new S8 forces you to use black bars and the Iphone 7 forces you to use bluetooth So yes while each has their own features they are flagships and custom interface/buttons like how the home button is programmed and the cameras I just feel like that I should get the pixel so that I can enjoy youtube videos to its fullest I mean google even owns youtube.

I mean sure you use three mail inboxes on mobile and watch videos but I mean who is ever going to open the widget the last time I did that was to change screen brightness on my ipod by a little bit to preserve battery. cameras are exactly the same two other youtubers already did comparisons phone calls microphones in them are as best as you are going to get.

What every single phone needs to improve on-better battery life I mean that is literally the only reason why I still use an ipod 6 to this day the cam still takes great shots that I need it to, still has the headphone jack, still plays games just fine. I much rather buy battery banks than slim iphones with skinny dbrand skins(no offense) if they actually had longer battery life and better management I would take it even if that meant a bulkier phone.

This is only relevant to the video, but uhm, whoever was editing & added the blur effect over the address on the Google Maps footage Really should've blurred out the coordinates past the decimal points displayed on the screen, a quick pause & careful typing and I'm looking at the same map picture in Google Maps too. I would never do anything nefarious with this information, since I've no plans to drive clear across Washington state to reach Vancouver BC. Dunno if anyone else had noticed that, but kind of a fail, since the blurred address brought my focus to that. Probably the part of me that would make a good spy or private investigator.

13 hours ago, patrick3027 said:

I think it's a Samsung thing to be honest.

It's not.

Between my old S4, old Note 4, and new S6, I can get 3 days, minimum, of light usage each out of them. The heavy usage that takes to get it to die within 8 hours, will do the same thing to every smartphone, be it Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, Ubuntu Touch, etc.

I used to be able to say that of my Lumia 950XL, but it lasted 5 days, now, I can go the entire day, sending only one text, and it will die shortly after 8 hours. Not an old phone by any stretch of the imagination.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

One awesome video linus!!

Objective, informative, with pretty cinematography. 

THAT DBRAND SKIN IS UGLY AF. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

On 26/04/2017 at 2:46 PM, AriCode said:

Glad to see Linus is a fan of iOS. Android does have some serious problems down in its roots. Yes, Android devices still lag too. 

the infamous after 2 years my phone is barely usable bug...

unless you know how to flash it, customize it, root it etc. 

14 hours ago, AriCode said:

Android needs a complete overhaul. 

Not to be a dick but I think that is the last thing gonna happen. I think android is like a huge ship that is directed by google.

All the big manufacturers are like small ship that are parading with the big ship. 

They want to be independent, but they cant be, as least not fully. 

If google is gonna overhaul this whole thing there will be too many parties getting hurt. 

What's with linus doing his review on a sofa?! What happened to the shitty greenscreen and a table!?

Evga GTX 1080 SC ACX | Ryzen 5600X | MSI Tomahawk B550 | 16GB Vengeance 3600MHz | EVGA 650P2 | HAF X | WD SN850X | Asus MG287Q 1440p 144Hz

If apple does come out with customization feature, I'll likely keep it in the default mode TBH. I just go straight to the 3rd party apps on my phone. I'm more annoyed by the unresponsive apps, or crashes.

Also nice video, and sketches as always. Linus seemed pretty harsh for something he said he'll keep at the end. And much Linus crotch shots.