case fans(around 20$) and how many?

Go to solution Solved by Electronics Wizardy,

Id just stick with the stock fans, there really isn't a big imprement from adding any. Id stay away from the really cheap ones as they normally have cheap sleve bearing which can't be used upside down(on the top) and can be loud. Stick with the midrand 10-15 dollar ones

Guys. I would like to get some cheap(but not as sounding as a tank) case fans for my new PC build.

My specs are

Ryzen 5 1600 with the stock cooler

Gainward GTX 1070 Graphic card

Corsair 270r with included fans in this orientation(pic included)

Kinston Hyperx 16 gb ram

So how many fans do I need optimally? and any suggestions for the case fans?

And is it worth it to use 4 cheap case fans(sold in units of 4) like cooler master SI2 as case fans for reducing the temps?

2017-04-19.png

Id just stick with the stock fans, there really isn't a big imprement from adding any. Id stay away from the really cheap ones as they normally have cheap sleve bearing which can't be used upside down(on the top) and can be loud. Stick with the midrand 10-15 dollar ones

Are you not satisfied with the stock fans?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On 2017-4-20 at 7:21 AM, WoodenMarker said:

Are you not satisfied with the stock fans?

Well, the parts are on their way. I am going to use the stock wraith spire cooler and I heard that it dissipates heat in all directions rather than a single direction. So was worried about excessive heat build up.

21 hours ago, AkhTwo said:

Well, the parts are on their way. I am going to use the stock wraith spire cooler and I heard that it dissipates heat in all directions rather than a single direction. So was worried about excessive heat build up.

The case fans are there to move heat out of the case.

You can see how they perform before deciding on whether or not to buy new ones.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.