Intel Core i7 3960X Extreme Edition & Gigabyte X79-UD3 GIVEAWAY!

LinusTech

This giveaway is awesome thanks Intel and Gigabyte!!!!

Sick contest yo, way to drive traffic to the site!

I need this beast of a cpu/mobo combo!

Hello people of the interwebs and welcome to my post reply...

Awesome! Sounds sick! Still running my i7 930, so maybe this will be a chance for me to upgrade!

Linus love your videos and live show, you and slick keep up the good work.

This giveaway is amazing. I think its awesome you have such amazing sponsors like Intel and Gigabyte to give you these awesome parts to give away to your fans and i hope to see many more in the future.

I need a new computer for video editing. This would make my life MUCH easier! Thanks guys!

Hello, Linus...

Thanks for being awesome.

Wow I hope I can be able to win this contest. I have always wanted to build a new computer and this would be a great help in starting one.

Awesome competition! I am still saving up for an i5 gaming rig :0. Hopefully with not having to buy a motherboard, RAM and CPU, I can get something like a HD 7870 or maybe with some saving a GTX 670.

Highly doubt it though. Oh well. Big fan, Linus. I hope whoever wins is happy

This can help me a LOT in college, im starting, but still, for the career im going to start, it could help me a lot, thinking about future, ya know..., cilvil engineering, arquitecture and computing.

Intel is always at the top of the line when it comes to performance, and i always try to use Gigabyte motherboards, packet with great features and perfect build quality.

For the tasks im going to face, intel is the way to go, also im a overclocker, so getting this processor...incredible.

Where i live getting a computer for powerfull tasks its very difficult, and buy the parts online its not that easy for me, in Venezuela the dollars are very expensive and hard to get, i will be delighted to win this, as i said before, it could save my career...

PS. sorry if i write something wrong in english, its not mi original language.

And Sharpie marker, and Sharpie marker, aaaannnnnnd Sharpie marker. Thanks Linus or the great giveaway! Hope I find some much needed luck :D

Definitely understand the resentment against people who only created an account to enter this contest, but I definitely plan on sticking around. I only recently found Linus Tech on YouTube but will definitely stick around! Good luck everyone.

"I'm putting in a chase sequence. So the killer flees on horseback with the girl, the cop's after them on a motorcycle and it's like a battle between motors and horses, like technology vs. horse."