LittleCarrot

Multicopter Megathread

13 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

Seeing where you going is overrated. Need to fly in that DANGER ZONE!! 

Haha so true, almost hit a dog walker I didn't see under some trees the other day and decided it was time for an upgrade

On 2/20/2018 at 2:48 PM, Hackentosher said:

I said that a while ago. As I've learned more, I believe the wearing is on the brushes that transfer energy to the commutator (the center thing you were talking about). A lot of power tools let you swap the brushes out as they wear, but not so in small brushed motors found in rc applications. 

Ahh sorry I didn't want to go through 49 pages to see that you had said it already. lol

Can it be tomorrow yet? I have two flying related packages coming tomorrow, one of which includes a Laforge V4 module that I've been waiting on for weeks...

I also have an Armattan Rooster coming in, since I broke my Fu-RC Kore V2. 

Additionally, I have an RDQ Mach 1 that I'm going to be building with the motors from the Kore, but one of the motors has a dented bell that binds a bit, so I'm going to be doing a bit of bashing tomorrow, just to get it spinning freely again until I can grab another one.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

18 hours ago, KaminKevCrew said:

Can it be tomorrow yet? I have two flying related packages coming tomorrow, one of which includes a Laforge V4 module that I've been waiting on for weeks...

I also have an Armattan Rooster coming in, since I broke my Fu-RC Kore V2. 

Additionally, I have an RDQ Mach 1 that I'm going to be building with the motors from the Kore, but one of the motors has a dented bell that binds a bit, so I'm going to be doing a bit of bashing tomorrow, just to get it spinning freely again until I can grab another one.

and he's me just waiting on a frame I don't have any other parts for :P 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333