Smallest EATX case with Hyper 212 support for $150

H0R53

My Dell Precision server is really really heavy (almost 50 pounds) and the case is kind of ass anyway.

I'm looking to invest in the smallest case possible for it, and still keep the fan cooling on the 212-style coolers i have.

The motherboard is 12"x12" extended ATX and has its own tray. I do not need that many drive bays, I only have 4 total Seagate Pipeline 500GBs from recycled DVRs and a tiny 32gb SSD for Windows Server 2008.

It has 2x Intel Xeon 5355s and 16GB of RAM. Cooling is not a problem with my custom solution, I can improvise if needed.

My budget is $150.

Any suggestions?

The S340 is an ATX case that can fit EATX boards, making it the most compact EATX case ever :P

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Noice, and only $70

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

The S340 is an ATX case that can fit EATX boards, making it the most compact EATX case ever :P

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Carbide Series Air 540,

supports EATX

cube form

170mm cooler clearance (will fit 212.)

has window, for all your ugly server parts

room for 

x2 5.25" drive cage
x4 2.5" drive cage

360mm rad support

???

profit

160$ US. womp womp womp. (can be found for 140-150 usd.)

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

9 minutes ago, Enderman said:

The S340 is an ATX case that can fit EATX boards

Ewwwww, it has a basement...am I the only one who likes to showcase my PSU? Guess I can't be picky. I'll take a look. Found one for $44.

7 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

has window, for all your ugly server parts

They aren't ugly, they're just...visually challenged.

The heat spreaders are metallic blue from an HP server :D

Honestly that's a bit too big.

I need at least 4x 3.5" drive bays for my Seagate Pipeline drives.

6 minutes ago, H0R53 said:

Ewwwww, it has a basement...am I the only one who likes to showcase my PSU? Guess I can't be picky. I'll take a look. Found one for $44.

Unless you've got a nice looking PSU with no labeling on the side and sleeved cables, no your PSU is ugly.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

6 minutes ago, H0R53 said:

Honestly that's a bit too big.

I need at least 4x 3.5" drive bays for my Seagate Pipeline drives.

bruh it won't get much smaller than that E stands for extended 

It has 2x 3.5" drives. Adapters for the 5.25" maybe? 

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

Just now, Enderman said:

Unless you've got a nice looking PSU with no labeling on the side and sleeved cables, no your PSU is ugly.

Corsair CX600, and the stickers look pretty good IMO. Cables are sleeved. Pic attached.

1 minute ago, Megah3rtz said:

Adapters for the 5.25" maybe

Don't really need the adapters, I have a few already, plus 3.5 inch screw holes line up with the 5 inch holes anyway.

IMG_20170325_000520.jpg

Well looks are all personal opinions, but I think that looks bad.

Especially with the two most overused LED colours...

Spoiler

On 3/25/2017 at 0:16 AM, Enderman said:

Well looks are all personal opinions, but I think that looks bad.

Especially with the two most overused LED colours...

Purple isn't overused at all.

Red and blue matches the cables I had on hand, I'm working to get it all red. The blue fans on the top I ordered as red but they came blue so I used them anyway. Wasn't gonna wait for a refund.