Action button not working on OPPO stock Web browser.

comicsansms

When I use the OPPO Web browser (which is developed by opera) on my phone, the action button row doesn't load correctly. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-03-23-22-16-01-43.thumb.png.08ba797e9e4858f386430653b14cb8e2.png

Browser info :

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-03-23-22-17-12-63.thumb.png.3dc2758e7429964f5c94620c9ef3c776.png

Screenshot_2017-03-23-22-16-49-06.thumb.png.2c0bdc7a7ae7c08da77f455447205ec8.png

I have just download the latest version of opera mobile and the bug is still visible with that too. 

I can reproduce that, but I'm not sure why it's happening. The multiquote + is served the same way as all the other icons, so it should work.

In a future update, I might change how the icons are served though, to make it work better. It will be a lot of work though, so don't expect it soon.

HTTP/2 203

• 2 weeks later...

Too add to that, I just realised that floatplane videos also don't play. 

3 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Too add to that, I just realised that floatplane videos also don't play. 

There's almost certainly nothing we can do about that - it looks like it's a problem with the player not even starting to play, which means it's a player issue and not something we can control. The player is supposed to support Opera mobile though I think, so I'm not quite sure what's not working, and opera developer tools don't seem to exist.

HTTP/2 203

9 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

There's almost certainly nothing we can do about that - it looks like it's a problem with the player not even starting to play, which means it's a player issue and not something we can control. The player is supposed to support Opera mobile though I think, so I'm not quite sure what's not working, and opera developer tools don't seem to exist.

Damn, I guess ill find another Web browser to use.