Push or pull air from Fractal Design Node 202

Hello! i´m building a pc in the Fractal Design Node 202 case and i was wondering how i should config my fans?

INFO:

For those who don´t know, the fans are mounted under the GPU giving very little clearance between the (in my case) 12mm slim fans and my Asus rx480 oc Dual (no not 2 GPU´s).

it´s about a 5mm clearance. The GPU is an open air style graphics card.

Question:

Should the fans push air in or pull air out from the case? 

THANKS!

I can't say my solution will work best for you 'cause I used graphics card with blower style coolers in the two node 202 builds I've done. But I put 2 ML120 Pros as intake fans.

Tbh I don't know if what I did was optimal

Desktop Rig:

CPU: i7-6700K  Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65  Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE  Memory: Corsair VENGEANCE LED 3200Mhz (2x8GB)

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270i  SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB, Samsung PM981 1TB  Case: Louqe Ghost S1

Monitor: Dell Alienware AW3418DW

You need both intake and exhaust fans. Ideally you want as close to neutral air pressure inside the case, but slightly positive is better than negative. Usually intake is bottom and front and exhaust is top and rear.

HAL9000: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black | 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz | Asus X570 Prime Pro | ASUS TUF 3080 Ti | 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus + 1 TB Crucial MX500 + 6 TB WD RED | Corsair HX1000 | be quiet Pure Base 500DX | LG 34UM95 34" 3440x1440

Hydrogen server: Intel i3-10100 | Cryorig M9i | 64 GB Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz DDR4 | Gigabyte B560M-DS3H | 33 TB of storage | Fractal Design Define R5 | unRAID 6.9.2

Carbon server: Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX100 S7p | Xeon E3-1230 v2 | 16 GB DDR3 ECC | 60 GB Corsair SSD & 250 GB Samsung 850 Pro | Intel i340-T4 | ESXi 6.5.1

Big Mac cluster: 2x Raspberry Pi 2 Model B | 1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B | 2x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+

The case only supports two fans (120mm) 

and they are both located under the GPU. there is no way to setup both a intake and a outtake fan. 

Could you put one fan as intake and the other one right next to it, as an outtake fan?

10 hours ago, MaxCupcake said:

Could you put one fan as intake and the other one right next to it, as an outtake fan?

You can but that's usually not a good idea.

The fans should be intake and not fight the graphics card fans.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.