Deal with technological illiteracy

Just now, themctipers said:

i am offended, i like ios! ^^/s

theres no way, ignorance is bliss. :( 

there is nothing wrong with ios or liking it until you start spewing bullshit like they do. also its actually mostly about macOS not ios 

Depends on how much you want to sink to their level of immaturity, but your best bet is to ignore it and think about how after you graduate you'll have a better/easier path forward since you understand tech, while they'll probably be at the burger place down the street operating the deep fryer for minimum wage only to be outsourced by a robot.  

7 minutes ago, Ethan Meskin said:

forgot to mention they are all colossal apple fanboys @nerdslayer1

well everybody as preferences, i personally have a i phone 7 for work nexus 6p for personal use, i also have a MacBook pro 15 inch 2013 and a desktop combo.

5 minutes ago, themctipers said:

i am offended, i like ios! ^^/s

theres no way, ignorance is bliss. :( 

ios is good but so limited, no customizations.  

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

well everybody as preferences, i personally have a i phone 7 for work nexus 6p for personal use, i also have a MacBook pro 15 inch 2013 and a desktop combo.

"macOS is better for gaming because it makes your pc run faster" "ios lets you download apks " etc

7 minutes ago, WMGroomAK said:

Depends on how much you want to sink to their level of immaturity, but your best bet is to ignore it and think about how after you graduate you'll have a better/easier path forward since you understand tech, while they'll probably be at the burger place down the street operating the deep fryer for minimum wage only to be outsourced by a robot.  

hah

22 minutes ago, Ethan Meskin said:

there is nothing wrong with ios or liking it until you start spewing bullshit like they do. also its actually mostly about macOS not ios 

ios no virus run fast wowowowowow much no illeglal stuff legit 100% /s

macOS is nice.

17 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

i have cydia to fix that. i do not like stock ios at all, rather have andnroid than stock ios

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

ios no virus run fast wowowowowow much no illeglal stuff legit 100% /s

macOS is nice.

i have cydia to fix that. i do not like stock ios at all, rather have andnroid than stock ios

hah

Just now, Ethan Meskin said:

hah

stock ios vs touchwiz

touchwiz.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

10 minutes ago, themctipers said:

stock ios vs touchwiz

touchwiz.

Have to admit on my Samsung phone, I download the Google Now Launcher...

Bet them money on their ridiculous claims that you know you can prove easily without spending any money. Money is given to someone you both trust beforehand and do it in front of a lot of people. When they say no, you can call them on their BS that they 'can't prove', when they say yes, easy money. Bet them money on their ridiculous claims that you know you can prove easily without spending any money. Money is given to someone you both trust beforehand and do it in front of a lot of people. When they say no, you can call them on their BS, when they say yes, easy money.

Alternatively, as you're in the UK, you could just headbutt them (don't actually do this btw)

You are being trolled... And it seems like you are taking the bait really hard. 

Also, don't be a smartass. Quizzing your teacher if she recognized a 1080 is a really good way of making her dislike you. 

I don't have any techie friends in RL. 

One day, many of these technological illiterate people will consider you a God, so be nice to them. No need to fight it out when said fight serves no purpose. Just be there when you are needed (only a matter of time), and don't have a "I told you so" attitude. Simply smile to yourself while you fix the virus riddled computer from the guy who swears he has no idea where he got them. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

9 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I don't have any techie friends in RL. 

One day, many of these technological illiterate people will consider you a God, so be nice to them. No need to fight it out when said fight serves no purpose. Just be there when you are needed (only a matter of time), and don't have a "I told you so" attitude. Simply smile to yourself while you fix the virus riddled computer from the guy who swears he has no idea where he got them. 

i hope so

2 hours ago, LAwLz said:

You are being trolled... And it seems like you are taking the bait really hard. 

Also, don't be a smartass. Quizzing your teacher if she recognized a 1080 is a really good way of making her dislike you. 

she already dislikes me

3 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Sounds like a nice place to absolutely rape their wallets when they come to you for help. Not like they'd fare any better going to a repair shop that costs more to run.

mmm