CUSTOM LOOP BUZZING

i made a custom loop, and i just hooked it up and ran heaven benchmark at extreme settings. i notices a buzzing sound like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz coming from the gpu. i notice that there is a air bubble in the gpu waterblock but this is my first time watercooling so i dont know if that effects performance. i was getting around 76c on my 1070 i dont know if that is good or not but here are some pictures.Unigine Heaven Benchmark 4.0 Basic (Direct3D11) 3_16_2017 10_12_10 AM.png

CASE: deepcool dukase v2 MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte gaming 3 CPU: intel core i5 6500 GPU: Gigabyte gtx 1070 g1 gaming CPU COOLER: enermax liqmax II 120s SSD: Kingston ssdnow uv400 240gb RAM: crucial ballistic sport (1 x 8) PSU: Cooler Master GX 650W

1 minute ago, UMxMarky94 said:

try cycling the system to move the air pocket but it could be coil wine

are the temps abnormal?

CASE: deepcool dukase v2 MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte gaming 3 CPU: intel core i5 6500 GPU: Gigabyte gtx 1070 g1 gaming CPU COOLER: enermax liqmax II 120s SSD: Kingston ssdnow uv400 240gb RAM: crucial ballistic sport (1 x 8) PSU: Cooler Master GX 650W

Just now, creepybob said:

are the temps abnormal?

it is a high for a custom loop, what rads you have 

Just now, UMxMarky94 said:

it is a high for a custom loop, what rads you have 

240mm alphacool nexXxos xt45

3 minutes ago, creepybob said:

240mm alphacool nexXxos xt45

hmm you are a tad close to the max wattage output of that rad but still try and move that air bubble 

1 minute ago, UMxMarky94 said:

hmm you are a tad close to the max wattage output of that rad but still try and move that air bubble 

should i get another rad or some new fans

Just now, creepybob said:

should i get another rad or some new fans

another rad would be better to lower the temps, adding fans wont help much... But the buzzing is probably a coil whine so it wont help that. If the buzzing gets worse with higher fps then it is definitely a coil whine

5900X

MSI MEG X570 Unify

32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance

RTX 3080

Dark Base Pro 900

Corsair RM1000i

It could be coil whine. I had this on a build before, really bugged me, but there's typically not a great deal you can do about it unfortunately. If it's starting almost immediately when you run Heaven, then I think it's less likely to be loop related given that would take a bit of time to kick in. Have you noticed it any other games or benchmarks?

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

If it is coil whine, I found running my 1060 at Heaven max settings for like a full day helped, my card is now completely silent

That's an F in the profile pic

Just now, Froody129 said:

If it is coil whine, I found running my 1060 at Heaven max settings for like a full day helped, my card is now completely silent

ok i'll try that

16 minutes ago, Froody129 said:

can i use furmarks burn-in test instead? i like the fuzzy donut.

6 minutes ago, creepybob said:

can i use furmarks burn-in test instead? i like the fuzzy donut.

I've heard stories of Furmark hurting your card... especially if run for as long as you want to. I'd just use Heaven, it does enough

That's an F in the profile pic

Ate you not using the fans or pump correctly? Temps are way too high. I'd be worried about water temp too. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz