ZTE was charged 1.2 billion dollars for breaking US sanctions

Djole123
2 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

No, you literally asked when the last time a nuclear weapon was detonated. It doesn't really matter if it was a test or not as it's still a weapon. I was under the impression that the sanctions were supposed to prevent NK from even getting that far in development.

And I just told you I misworded my question. Lol, I'm not going to argue with you about semantics. The fact that they don't have a delivery system is evidence is working.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

4 hours ago, ivan134 said:

Being a dictator is not enough for a country to get sanctions placed on them. They have sanctions on them because these are countries where their leaders have been trying to get nuclear weapons and have vowed to use them. North Korea already has them, but they don't have a delivery system.

Wow! It is really scary that there are this many people who don't understand why these countries are sanctioned.

Hi there

I understand what you say about North Korea but what about Iran? (BTW I'm from Iran) We need 4G LTE in Iran like other people all over the world . We are humans just like others and "We don't want Nuclear weapons".

I hope you do some research before believing anything. 

Have a nice day .

25 minutes ago, Red Hardware said:

Hi there

I understand what you say about North Korea but what about Iran? (BTW I'm from Iran) We need 4G LTE in Iran like other people all over the world . We are humans just like others and "We don't want Nuclear weapons".

I hope you do some research before believing anything. 

Have a nice day .

What? Please read the thread before typing.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

4 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

What? Please read the thread before typing.

Dear ivan This is what you said :

"Wow! It is really scary that there are this many people who don't understand why these countries are sanctioned."

So can you explain to me why Iran is sanctioned?

All I say is If you don't agree with a government , you shouldn't do things that have negative effects on normal people's lives . 

1 hour ago, ivan134 said:

I know about their nuclear tests. I specifically said NK doesn't have a delivery system. And I was taking about the last time a nuke was used against someone.

Have you heard about the missiles that they've been testing? They might not have a launch system yet, but they are well on the way to finishing one.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

20 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

Have you heard about the missiles that they've been testing? They might not have a launch system yet, but they are well on the way to finishing one.

Pleeeease. Read the entire thread.

23 minutes ago, Red Hardware said:

Dear ivan This is what you said :

"Wow! It is really scary that there are this many people who don't understand why these countries are sanctioned."

So can you explain to me why Iran is sanctioned?

All I say is If you don't agree with a government , you shouldn't do things that have negative effects on normal people's lives . 

You're from Iran and don't know why your country is sanctioned? Lol, okay.

7 hours ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

Every time you are about to say something like that, stop and remember that you live in the real world, not a Marvel/DC movie.

There's also a difference between disliking a government and sanctions being useful. Sanctions will influence common people's lives. Will they undermine the power of the leaders? Ask Fidel...

I didn't feel like going into detail. You know, the brainwashing, the political prison camps where your entire family gets sent if you speak out against dear leader, seeking out nuclear weapons. God knows what else they've done. (oh, recently assassinating Kim Jong Un's half brother with a chemical weapon, can't forget that)

As for the sanctions being useful, I think this guy might know

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-26/north-korean-defector-speaks-out/8214174

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/world/asia/north-korea-defector.html?_r=0

http://time.com/4649731/north-korea-defector-kim-jong-un-dissent/

He basically says at one point that the sanctions are working.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

8 hours ago, ivan134 said:

Pleeeease. Read the entire thread.

You're from Iran and don't know why your country is sanctioned? Lol, okay.

Hi again

I know why but I wanted to hear it from you so we could talk about the negative effects of sanctioning a country on normal people's life . Anyway we are in a tech forum so forget about it .

This topic presented a very narrow range of possible discussions that would lead it not into the political zone, so I'm not surprised at this at all.  Still need to end though.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.