Best budget 4k HDR tv

Pcinacan

So i have been looking and i have found the best price tv thats not crap. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Refurbished-VIZIO-SmartCast-55-Class-E-Series-4K-Ultra-HD-Smart-LED-Home-Theater-Display-2160p-120Hz-E55-E1/55337048

probably going to get it soon. What do you think?

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

Vizio is the best budget 4k tv brand imo.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Vizio is the best budget 4k tv brand imo.

I beg to differ. Hisense seems better.

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

Just now, RGProductions said:

I have seen way more sales and reviews of vizio, and there are a lot of test on them, they have some of the lowest latency.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

I have seen way more sales and reviews of vizio, and there are a lot of test on them, they have some of the lowest latency.

I own a hisense TV. Was $350, 45 inches, 4k, has a 5 year warranty, shipped from the US, and has an IPS panel. Played TF2 on it a while ago and I could play fine.

2 minutes ago, RGProductions said:

Vizio has more reviews than Hisense. Though Hisense is indeed cheaper but I'd pay bit extra for Vizio

Just now, RGProductions said:

I own a hisense TV. Was $350, 45 inches, 4k, has a 5 year warranty, shipped from the US, and has an IPS panel. Played TF2 on it a while ago and I could play fine.

I had a Vizio 4K in the past too. Everything was fine but had to return it because it was large and I don't think I ever need a 4K 

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Vizio has more reviews than Hisense. Though Hisense is indeed cheaper but I'd pay bit extra for Vizio

Hisense acquired sharp a while ago

4 minutes ago, RGProductions said:

Ok, so you think that due to your anecdotal experience Hisense is objectively better than Vizio?

You haven't even measured the input lag, you just claim you "could play fine" lol

Spoiler

Hmmm, You should definitely do some research on Walmart Refurbished TVs before you buy...

I have very mixed feelings about Vizio but they are based on a rather high standard so I'm not going to bore you.

4 minutes ago, SCGazelle said:

Hmmm, You should definitely do some research on Walmart Refurbished TVs before you buy...

I have very mixed feelings about Vizio but they are based on a rather high standard so I'm not going to bore you.

I will get the 4 year protection plan and it also sold at bestbuy

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

Just now, Pcinacan said:

the 

I will get the 4 year protection plan and it also sold at bestbuy

It's $450 at Bestbuy, If you are getting it at that price, get this instead (as long as you don't mind the size decrease):

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-43-class-42-7-diag--led-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-black/4973347.p?skuId=4973347

One of the things about the Vizio I got is that it had very faded color, this gen of LGs will have much better color than the Vizio. LG TVs have the best UI in my opinion. I'm pretty sure they've updated the software, but I thought my Vizio's Smart capabilities were terrible but then again I think they have changed it. So if you don't mind losing built in chromecast and a smaller screen I would recommend the LG.

that lg is a really nice tv.  if your going to go with vizio the only model that i would recomend would be a m series.  there e series are shit.  the issue with hisense is that they generally have low motion rates compared to other tvs.  if u want the best tv brand for gaming i would go with sony like either a 700 or 800 series

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

1 minute ago, xdeathshot20 said:

that lg is a really nice tv.  if your going to go with vizio the only model that i would recomend would be a m series.  there e series are shit.  the issue with hisense is that they generally have low motion rates compared to other tvs.  if u want the best tv brand for gaming i would go with sony like either a 700 or 800 series

I am just getting this to watch shows and not game.

Just now, Pcinacan said:

I am just getting this to watch shows and not game.

the i would go with that lg.  nice tv for the price.  hisnese is also good especally for the price

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

Just now, xdeathshot20 said:

the i would go with that lg.  nice tv for the price.  hisnese is also good especally for the price

Why would he get the lg, it doesn't have hdr, it has lower bit-depth, and its much smaller.

47 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Ok, so you think that due to your anecdotal experience Hisense is objectively better than Vizio?

You haven't even measured the input lag, you just claim you "could play fine" lol

yeah the testing is flawed. My point though was that it was good enough, and cheaper.

2 minutes ago, RGProductions said:

yeah the testing is flawed. My point though was that it was good enough, and cheaper.

Im just going to get the vizio, it is just so cheap and will be just fine for sitting in the den of my house. When i replace the 60 inch smart plasma in the theater then we will talk about nice screens. 

Just now, Pcinacan said:

Im just going to get the vizio, it is just so cheap and will be just fine for sitting in the den of my house. When i replace the 60 inch smart plasma in the theater then we will talk about nice screens. 

Sounds fine.

6 minutes ago, RGProductions said:

Don't recommend something just because it's something you use.

That's called bias, and your post is an anecdote.

It's cheaper because it's smaller.

A Hisense 55" 4k tv is in fact more expensive.

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Don't recommend something just because it's something you use.

That's called bias, and your post is an anecdote.

It's cheaper because it's smaller.

A Hisense 55" 4k tv is in fact more expensive.

Derp. Used the 2 side by side, I can't see a difference (although that was in best buy so yeah) read that as 45 inches. Nevermind then. Although the the 55 inch occasionally goes on sale for $250.