Page reloads when clearing rating

mikat

Hey,

I was browsing LTT today and wanted to change my rating, but the whole page reloads if you delete your rating?

Also: when I opened this on my phone (OnePlus 3 & Chrome 56) the rate button didn't work (I tap the screen but nothing happens) on nick's post but did work on other people's posts

I don't see the reload thing as issue. Its already known thing on mobile when adding rating.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I don't see the reload thing as issue. Its already known thing on mobile when adding rating.

It's something that simply shouldn't be there, just like rating, un-rating shouldn't require a page reload since that costs unnecessary bandwidth, and if you're on a slow connection it keeps you from scrolling to the next comment

The rep system is something that is on the list to be improved in the future, so this is one of the things that I will try to fix then.

HTTP/2 203

On 3/7/2017 at 11:22 PM, colonel_mortis said:

The rep system is something that is on the list to be improved in the future, so this is one of the things that I will try to fix then.

While giving you a thumbs up it reloaded the page, but that's only on mobile, it's really strange..