I think theres a key log on my PC

I downloaded an extension for an online game today, deleted almost right after as i realized it didn't work.  9 hours after that someone got into my account on that game and stole stuff.

I changed all my passwords, email, the online game, re did my 2 step on everything. But i'm afraid to login to my bank account, or anything more important than an online game/my email.

Is there any way i can find out if one is actually on my PC? I've already done a full scan with Windows Defender/nothing. Any ideas?

CPU Ryzen 5 3600 -  GPU GeForce GTX 1060 3GB - MOTHERBOARD Asus B550 Plus - - HARD DRIVE WD Blue 1TB - MEMORY Corsair 16GB DDR4

Download malware bytes.

Boot PC into Safe Mode.

Run malware bytes and then windows defender after.

You can run another antivirus to if you want

Best bet is to reinstall windows

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

i would have changed my passwords using a linux live cd. to see if there is a key logger i would capture network packets and type into a blank web page

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

11 minutes ago, rrubberr said:

With that, though, Windows Defender is trash, and I honestly wouldn't signing my bank account until after a full format and reinstall.

In there any way to really find out if its there, i don't wanna format if i don't know for sure that its there

CPU Ryzen 5 3600 -  GPU GeForce GTX 1060 3GB - MOTHERBOARD Asus B550 Plus - - HARD DRIVE WD Blue 1TB - MEMORY Corsair 16GB DDR4

7 minutes ago, TreesMadeOfTanks said:

In there any way to really find out if its there, i don't wanna format if i don't know for sure that its there

Thats the thing, you dont know if anything is on your computer until you format. Thats the safest bet.

38 minutes ago, rrubberr said:

With that, though, Windows Defender is trash, and I honestly wouldn't sign into my bank account until after a full format and reinstall.

window defender is one of the best antivirus since it gets updated almost every day. the best anti virus is window defender+ basic computer skills + common sense. downloading random software from the internet is not a good idea, if something too good to be true it's not true.    

1 hour ago, TreesMadeOfTanks said:

i don't wanna format

Honestly that is the most optimal solution. Why are you so reluctant?

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.