Cross platform PC and xbox

xDylanio

So a few questions I have are, first of.

I have a pc, but i'm looking into buying an xbox. My question is, how would I hook up my xbox to my pc and my double monitors. 

My second question is. Currently I have windows 10, so I have the option to play on the xbox app. But none of my games are xbox games, they are all pc games, but they appear in the xbox menu as "my games" I tried to play fifa with a friend that has xbox one s, and I was using windows 10, but he didn't show up as my friend. Or any other person with xbox. How can I solve this.

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

Full List : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sPgN8d

1. You can't use dual monitors with Xbox. Single HDMI-cable is included. As long as both your Xbox One and PC are on the same network, you can technically stream anything from Xbox to your PC. If you have an Oculus Rift (could work with HTC Vive as well) you can stream Xbox all the way to your virtual living room.

Keep in mind that there are four ways of getting sound out of Xbox One, S/PDIF Optical audio, 3.5mm audio jack in new controllers, through HDMI and through streaming. If neither of your PC monitors have speakers/other means to pass through audio, be sure you can use one of the other options.

2. The app lists "all games" (I don't know if it does, I don't know why Microsoft does this) it finds on your computer, it doesn't add cross-platform support to them. Cross-platform support is game specific feature. Nothing to solve here.