4k 30hz problems, tv upgraded hardware.

I have a 4k 30hz tv and I need to upgrade the Hdmi port to 2.2 to get 60 hz or upg erade the tv itself. It's a seiki tv 50inch. Trying to play Xbox one s in 4k. And game in 4k desktop. Gtx 1070 4k gaming capable. It's a good monitor just need some gangster way of upgrading the hardware. 

You buy a new tv.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You need HDMI 2.0 on both ends (GPU and tv) for proper 60 Hz. So you will need to upgrade the TV to one that has it.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

Welcome to the world of early adopters. You should've waited.

You will need a new TV if you want to reach 60hz, you cannot just upgrade the HDMI port.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro