Book report due tomorrow

Wolther

So I was supposed to read a book and write up a summary, and review of it, yada yada. It has to be a book related to crime. It's due in 12 hours so I have some time even if I have to stay up; does anyone have any ideas on speeding up the process? 

Just now, Wolther said:

So I was supposed to read a book and write up a summary, and review of it, yada yada. It has to be a book related to crime. It's due in 12 hours so I have some time even if I have to stay up; does anyone have any ideas on speeding up the process? 

The butler did it....

Pick something short and sweet like hardy boys, or three investigators. Their looking for how you analyse the writing, not if if the writing is on the level of Tom Clancy.

Ah, I remember the days in high school, where I'd ignore a project until the last day before it was due.   Such fond memories.

...Wow was I ever fucking stupid. ^_^

4 minutes ago, slightlyjaded said:

The butler did it....

Pick something short and sweet like hardy boys, or three investigators. Their looking for how you analyse the writing, not if if the writing is on the level of Tom Clancy.

Thanks

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

Ah, I remember the days in high school, where I'd ignore a project until the last day before it was due.   Such fond memories.

...Wow was I ever fucking stupid. ^_^

Every.. Single project; idk how I'm passing humanities o.O 

metro 2033 :P 

yeah i know the game isn't 100% the book, but its a close enough.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

This is a easy book (imo) its called "Monster"by Walter Dean Myers. 281 Pages long

1 minute ago, D3faulT said:

This is a easy book (imo) its called "Monster"by Walter Dean Myers. 281 Pages long

It reads like a transcript of the courtroom, you can preview it on amazon to see if its fitting for you

I hired myself out as a ghost writer during college. As I lacked a job at the time, this payed for a textbook or two. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…